Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on January 26, 2011
I walk 4 km to work then 4 km back each night with my boy. Often across some bumpy, inhospitable sidewalks and pavement in Japan. This puppy makes the trip a snap. I cringe to think how walking to work with an ABS wheel clackity-clackity contraption would be like. Yeesh !

Its under storage compartment could be bigger but I don't have any frame of reference for that. My wife can put her handbag and his baby bag and its packed. Still a 5 star but thats my only beef.

The design as well was super slick. I've NEVER seen wheels that popped on with aircraft precision like this. I was afraid when I opened the pack and the wheels werent on but they literally popped on. Loving it.
on November 29, 2012
Pretty nice stroller with a lot of options. Didn't break down as flat as I hoped it would, and not as sturdy as I would like. The adjustable steering is a nice option, and the large size allows my tall daughter to be able to ride for years of use.