|Print List Price:||$3.99|
Save $1.00 (25%)
On the Duty of Civil Disobedience by Thoreau & Letter from Birmingham Jail by King Kindle Edition
|Length: 37 pages|
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a quick read. I made the purchase because recent events in Ferguson Missouri reminded me that I'd never read "Letter from Birmingham Jail" before. I'm glad that I did. If nothing else, both writings will help me recognize my own tendency to favor the comfortable status quo, and to address that tendency head on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still has something that should be important today as the constitution was divinely inspired.Published 6 months ago by MJRobinson
I got exactly what i ordered the cost was comparable or better to other merchants. book came right away and was in perfect condition.Published on June 26, 2013 by Barb
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civil Rights & Liberties