The Fashion Show 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Iman's Career in Fashion After meeting the judges -- fashion icon Iman, internationally acclaimed designer Isaac Mizrahi and Special Projects Director at Harper's Bazaar Laura Brown -- they are shocked to learn that for the duration of the competition they will be split into two…
2. The Human Body The designers are in need of a "self examination" when they are challenged to complete a line inspired by the inner workings of the human body. While one house struggles, the other house works seamlessly together as they create reversible looks that mirror…
3. Femme Fatale This week's challenge is to make a collection for a modern day femme fatale, and the designs must be appropriate for nightclubs, lairs and other after-hours haunts. While the designers get in touch with their inner seductress, they must also adapt to some…
4. Time Capsule After meeting Iman at the National History Museum, the designers each select a time capsule containing items and accessories from a specific year. While going back in time to get their inspiration, the challenge is to create new, fashion-forward looks that…
5. Reel To Genteel (Supersized) Worlds collide and the competition starts to get "real" as the designers are assigned talent from "The Real Housewives" for a major make-under.
6. Lost and Found The designers take a field trip to New Jersey where they are granted access to the lost and found area at Hoboken train station. From these items, each house must present a cohesive collection of weekend looks.
7. Civil Union The remaining designers head to the altar, as they are asked to create a fashionable look for gay couples about to tie the knot.
8. Eccentric Glamour with Simon Doonan The remaining designers get a lesson from the Creative Director at Barney's New York, Simon Doonan, who schools them about the importance of using vintage accessories to create eccentric designs. The designers are inspired making the fashion and competition…
9. Elemental Fashion With just one more challenge left, the pressure is on the remaining designers to deliver their best work if they want to make it to the finale. Inspiration takes them back to the basics as they must create looks based on earth, wind and air.
10. Finale There are no more fashion houses, just individual designers going head to head. Each remaining contestant presents a complete collection of cohesive looks for the chance to win $125,000 furnished by TRESemmé. Who will have the Ultimate Collection?
|Starring||Iman, Isaac Mizrahi|
|Supporting actors||Laura Brown, Glenda Bailey, Christopher Benz, David D'Angelo Caldwell, Cesar Galindo, Tony Hulse, Indrani, Norma Kamali, Markus Klinko, George Malkemus, Fern Mallis, Anna McCraney, Tinsley Mortimer, Becki Newton, Kelly Rowland, Isabel Toledo, Mike Vensel, Veronica Webb|
|Producers||Amanda Abel, Christian Barcellos, Tom Becker, Randy Bernstein, Tom Borgnine, Clara Bottoms, Dominic Ciccodicola, Andy Cohen, Blake Davis, Dana DeMars, Ken Druckerman, Jen Egan, Luke Espinosa, Michelle Friedman, Joshua Fruehling, Nancy Garcia, Adam Greener, Kelly Hoover Greenway, Richard Hall, Stacy Hallick|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I just discovered Project Runway 3 months ago. I don't wear fashionable clothes but I do create - a lot. Read morePublished on September 5, 2012 by juicy
First season w/Kelly Rowland was a poor knock off of Project Runway. Second Season w/Iman not much better. Read morePublished on July 30, 2011 by R. Harris
I enjoyed the first season of The Fashion Show, but have to admit this season is much better. The designers are at a whole other level. I saw some truly beautiful outfits.Published on March 25, 2011 by D