Ghost Hunters 9 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 11 is currently unavailable
1. Betsy Ross House Travel with the Ghost Hunters to Glenn Mills, Pennsylvania and watch as they investigate one of America's oldest homes. The home is 313 years old and has only housed 6 different families. Then, join the TAPS team as they investigate the home of American Flag creator, Betsy Ross, in Philadelphia, Pa. Ross's remains are allegedly buried inside the home and many chilling encounters have taken place inside the residence since Ross's death in 1836.
2. Star Island TAPS finds out that it takes a village to haunt a house on Star Island.
3. Edith Wharton Estate Join the Ghost Hunters team as they travel to Lenox, Massachusetts to investigate the former home of Edith Wharton, a famous author whose best work is ironically titled Ghosts.
4. Club Dead Travel with the Ghost Hunters to Tampa, FL and watch as they investigate El Círculo Cubano de Tampa--the Cuban Club of Tampa. Then, join the TAPS team as they travel to Ybor City, FL to investigate the abandoned operating rooms of Trelles Clinic, a facility that once offered 'cradle to grave' care to its patients.
5. Soul Searching Join the TAPS team as they travel to Newport, RI to investigate Belcourt Castle, a home filled with rich history and a myriad of unexplained activity. Originally constructed in 1891 legend claims the castle is built above an old cemetery. Then, the Ghost Hunters head to Somerville, MA to investigate Sacco's Bowl Haven, an old-time bowling alley that seems to be a haven for spirit activity.
6. Titanic Terror Jason and Grant are on the case, as TAPS family members in Atlanta, GA, call them in to confirm their findings at the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest. Artifacts from the world famous RMS Titanic are on display, and staff is being harassed by... something.
7. Crossing Over Travel to Spalding Inn in Whitefield, NH, where Jason and Grant have enlisted the crew from Ghost Hunters International to investigate unexplained activity on their newly purchased property.
8. Garden State Asylum Join the TAPS team as they travel to Newark, NJ to investigate the Essex County Sanitorium and Hospital.
9. Inhuman Entity The Ghost Hunters head to Blackstone, MA to investigate the home of the Ladouceur family. At first the family took their contact with the unexplained fairly lightly; however, as it's continued over the years, it has taken a serious turn for the worse. Then join TAPS as they travel to Brentsville Historic Centre to investigate the paranormal phenomena on this pre-Civil War landmark including a house, jail, church, schoolhouse and log cabin.
10. I Am Not Guilty The Ghost Hunters visit the historic Samuel Mudd House, famous for being a pit stop for John Wilkes Booth on his escape route following the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Then, join TAPS as they investigate the Edgewood Plantation, part of the ancestral home of U.S. Presidents William Henry and Benjamin Harrison and site for the Confederate army during the Civil War.
11. Civil War Spirits Thornbury Farm is not your ordinary ranch - built on the bloodiest battlefield of the Revolutionary War, its grounds are allegedly haunted. TAPS is called in to investigate. Then, The Ghost Hunters head down south to investigate the Lee-Fendell House - the former home of Robert E. Lee. The house was converted into a hospital for Union soldiers during the Civil War. Today, it is a historic museum.
12. Essex County Penitentiary Josh Gates from Destination Truth joins the TAPS team as they embark on their next ghost hunting adventure - this time, in the haunted Essex County Jail. Are there souls still imprisoned in jail? Join the Ghost Hunters as they navigate through a dangerous labyrinth of rusty cells, deserted hallways and eerie underground tunnels to find the answer.
13. Judgement Day The Ghost Hunters are called to duty at the Union County Courthouse. Slamming doors and apparitions have startled several late-night guards - could the ghost of a revolutionary war hero be disturbing the peace? Bruce Tango guest investigates. Then, join TAPS as they investigate hauntings in an old 19th century home.
14. Little Drummer Boy The Church of St. Andrews in Staten Island NY is known as the "friendliest church in the valley," yet recent paranormal activity has church staff spooked - are ghostly parishioners haunting the grounds? Then the Ghost Hunters head to the Windy City, where angry spirits have allegedly taken control of a local community center in South Chicago.
15. A Bat Out of Hell Musical legend and diehard Ghost Hunters fan Meatloaf joins the TAPS team for an investigation at one of the finalist locales from last year's "Great American Ghost Hunt" search, a haunted private island in Thousand Islands, NY.
16. Glimmer Men The Ghost Hunters don sailor caps and head out to sea. Their mission - explore a haunted vessel and demystify the paranormal activity onboard. Then, the angry spirits of dead convicts are imprisoned in the Cornwall Jail in Ontario, Canada - or so visitors and employees believe. TAPS is called in to investigate.
17. Fort Henry TAPS heads north to explore the most haunted place in Canada. Fort Henry served as a prison and execution site for hundreds of dangerous convicts. Over the years, employees and visitors have witnessed a number of strange, frightening events.
18. Congress Theater For their next investigation, TAPS packs up their gear and heads to the Windy City. Mysterious paranormal activities at the Congress Theater have employees and visitors spooked senseless.
19. Rocky Mountain Hauntings TAPS scales the Rocky Mountains to explore one of the most haunted places in America. Will TAPS conquer this mountain of terror? Tune in to find out.
20. Ghost of Buffalo Bill/Oakland Hall The West is about to get a whole lot wilder. Warehouse 13's Eddie McClintock dons Ghost Hunters gear for a special TAPS investigation of the haunted gravesite of the legendary Buffalo Bill. Then TAPS investigates Oakland Hall in Eaton, Georgia. Built in the early 1800s, Oakland Hall survived General Sherman's famous "March to the Sea."
21. New Hampshire Gothic You may not be the only one looking over your shoulder tonight. Locals at the historical Amos Blake House in Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire find it pretty tough to sleep with all the eerie whispers and shadows lurking the halls. Then, travel to the Gulf as the TAPS team heads to Pensacola, Florida with two new additions to the team. In this episode workers at a historical museum may have become the ones on display.
22. Pensacola Lighthouse Head down south with the Ghost Hunters crew as they investigate the spooky Pensacola Lighthouse. Tales of a ghost-like woman lurking the halls have been passed down from generation to generation.
23. Mark Twain House TAPS travels to Hartford, CT to check out the haunted house of legendary author Mark Twain.
24. American Legion The team heads to Pennsylvania in search of spirits haunting the American Legion. This old farmhouse has been around since the 1700s and was originally built to help war veterans - but their spirits may not have been ready to leave when the house was renovated into apartments for visitors. Then, TAPS travels to Hartford, Connecticut to investigate the Old State House where government issues were put to the test.
25. Hindenburg Crash Site TAPS hits the road for the season's final destination to investigate the Hindenburg crash site in New Jersey. Many believe spirits of those who lost their lives in the disaster continue to haunt the Lakehurst Naval Air Station today.
Big fan of Ghost Hunters and will keep buying the seasons until I have all of them and I will start buying GHI seasons alsoPublished 11 months ago by sherlock
The case was badly damage and the discs where loose sliding all over the place the thing that locks the discs was broken as wellPublished 12 months ago by Anthony
i have a firm belief in the paranormal and am glad there are investigators out there who are serious and not in it to make fun or take part in sensationalizmPublished 14 months ago by Carl E. Wade
Great! We love Ghost Hunters! Its one of My Sister & My fav. show. It would be worth it to buy! It takes getting Used to, but it grows on You!Published 18 months ago by Phyllis A. Allen
Always entertaining, but a little annoying when they try to 'talk' to a ghost to get it to come out. If I were a ghost, I wouldn't talk to someone being that nerdish.Published 19 months ago by BD King
Product came in great condition and plays very well - It is easy to navigate! I am so glad I can add this to my Ghost Hunters Collection!Published 19 months ago by SMR86
Not faked or staged like many similar shows. Always fun to watch. Been watching this show on SyFy network since the first season.Published 20 months ago by L. coniglio
I can't really say much more than what I said on my review for Season Five, Part two. Here is what I said:
OMG!! I LOVE these guys and all their shows. Read more