IF YOU GET THIS SERIES BOOK BY BOOK, YOU WILL BE WASTING SO MUCH MONEY. A SINGLE BOOK IS ONE CHAPTER FOR 99 CENTS. THESE BOOKS ARE SOLD IN GROUPS.Books one through five in this series are in a group for $2.99 called Approaching Dusk. Books six through ten are in a group as well.
Published 16 months ago by Starbucks is life

3.0 out of 5 stars I think that this has potential, but...
Published on November 17, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I think that this has potential, but..., November 17, 2012
This review is from: Claimed by the High Alpha (The Black Luna Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this, well, novella I guess would be the closest description. Although it was extremely short, I think that it has potential to be fleshed out into a full length novel. The concept is interesting but it is lacking in some detail, for instance what is the back story on the character and why do things progress so quickly. If this could be filled in and explained a bit better in more detail, then I think that it has potential to be a really good novel. But as it stands, it seems sort of like an outline or short story more than anything else at this point!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not by this book for Kindle, November 29, 2012
I was really disappointed. It is not worth $0.99. It is barely 60 pages and is something that I would consider to be more of an essay. The plot is awful and the occasional misspelling or incorrect use of grammer makes sections unreadable. It is stuck on my kindle for mac and I CANNOT get rid of it. Every time I get rid of it, it goes to "Archived." It is a loop--download-delete-archive. I have tried the "remove from device" option. Again it loops.

Do not waste even a doller on this story.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the rest?, January 10, 2013
Jay (Penndel, PA) - See all my reviews
Poor! I can't believe they charge money for less than a chapter of a book. How about finishing the novel before selling?

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, January 20, 2013
I wish I would have read the reviews before I paid for this. This 'book' is only a chapter long at the most, and they charge way too much for that. The idea for the story seemed like it would be great, but it just didn't pan out. Don't waste your money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THE SINGLE CHAPTERS!!!!! BUY THE GROUPING OF THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS WHICH IS A LOT CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!, October 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 27, 2012
Thought it was good. Wish it was longer,would have liked to read more! The beginning was very catchy! Hope there is more I want to know what happens next

1.0 out of 5 stars Upset, November 20, 2013
What is worth reading this story if there is hardly anything to read. Not even one chapter. I won't ever buy from this author again. Disappointing and I have bought wonderful books for 99cent that was better than this short story that made me feel I was stolen from.

1.0 out of 5 stars 7 pages doesn't make a book, September 12, 2014
This chapter was not all that bad, neither was the next chapter - but calling a chapter a book doesn't make it a book. I got both of them for free (very thankful) and thought I would wait and see if a real book came out. It has, but I still don't consider 90 pages a real book. Guess I won't be buying this series. No matter how good a short story is, it is not worth keeping and taking up space on my cloud because there is a limit on what a kindle fire can pull up and I have exceeded mine - which means short stories in any form will not be kept.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, March 22, 2014
Not really a book more like the intro to a story. I sort of felt sorry for a girl just finding out who she is and basically being kidnapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story, March 29, 2013
i liked it! i like this story because there was alot to it! the more twists to the story the more i like it.