5.0 out of 5 stars create wonderful memories!
Published on January 4, 2011 by Timothy Osterberg

1.0 out of 5 stars This DOES NOT SMELL LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!
Published on December 5, 2011 by No Bueno

1.0 out of 5 stars This DOES NOT SMELL LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Claire Burke Oh Christmas Tree Home Fragrance Spray ( Vapourri ) (Kitchen)
We made the jump to a fake Christmas tree this year and its big and beautiful but it lacks the smell of a fresh cut tree. We tried a Yankee candle and it smelled nice but not like a fresh cut Christmas tree. So we bought this spray. It smells like really cheap cologne and nothing like a Christmas tree. If you want to replace the fresh cut Christmas tree smell look elsewhere. If you sell used cars or wish to hide the stench of a decomposing body this is the product for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but not Christmas-y, July 6, 2012
J. G. (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
OK, I LOVE Clair Burke's original. I bought this at the same time. To me, this does NOT smell like a Christmas tree at all. It is pretty good, and I still use it, even in the summertime, so I guess it not smelling like a Christmas Tree is maybe a plus? It smells pretty good, just don't expect it to really smell like a Christmas tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars create wonderful memories!, January 4, 2011
I was so glad to hear that Claire Burke still made this product! I am over thirty years old and have the same spray bottle that my grandmother used every Christmas when I was growing up. I asked her if I could use it in my home for Christmas when I got married ten years ago. It still smells wonderfull and I look forward to using it each Christmas. This spray lasts forever and smells so real. It really smells like a real tree (without animal urine on it of course). I was just putting my spray can away for the year and thought how sad I would be to not have this same smell every Christmas as my can is almost gone now. I was thrilled to see I can still get some. I know this will be a tradition of Holiday time my Children will want to keep as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Claire Burke Oh Christmas Tree!, November 9, 2010
This is my (and my husband's) favorite for the holidays. We live in a virtual pine forest here in Alabama and we find this spray very, very authentic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Christmas Smell, February 3, 2010
R. H. Nichols (Stanwood, WA United States) - See all my reviews
The room spray did not have a natural tree smell, the scent was unregognizable. "Oh Christmas Tree", should smell like a Christmas tree.