Customer Discussions > The Town forum

Claire Keesey is gullible as all hell.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2011 9:06:23 AM PDT
mplo says:
Claire is too coy...and too gullible, and is way old enough to know better, which I think she did. No woman in her right mind would accept a date with a complete stranger that had approached her in a laundromat, especially after having been victimized by an armed robbery and abduction, and who turned out to be one of the guys who'd victimized her, traumatized her and turned her whole life upside down in the first place. I know this movie is fiction, but, come on...there's got to be some believability to it somehow.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 3:03:26 AM PDT
No woman in her right mind would accept a date with a complete stranger that had approached her in a laundromat

What?! Where do u think people meet? They meet everywhere. You say the word laundromat like it's in the center of hell...what difference does the meeting place make? I agree, agreeing to meet someone so soon after such a tragic event is pushing it - but stranger things have happened.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 9:10:58 AM PDT
mplo says:
I don't care what you or anybody else thinks, William Smith. Most people who meet ones that they fall in love with don't meet and accept dates with someone who turns out to be a violent criminal in the first place, but they meet at school, in classes, at work, for example. Inotherwords, under more normal circumstances. Any woman who lets herself get picked up by some total stranger who'd been stalking her for weeks prior to meeting her "by chance" in a laundromat, and then refuses to break off contacts with him even after learning that he was the ringleader of the gang of armed felons who robbed her bank at gunpoint, kidnapped her, and all told, is the one who turned her life upside down and tore it apart in the first place is not in her right mind.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Town forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions