5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game
Great game, been playing the story since I got it. Half-way through. Some observations:

- Great sound, really moody, adds to the atmosphere, reacts to being detected, good for a cue. Great sound acting.

- Story is well written, engaging, Sam Fisher is the supreme badass.

- Very good graphics, despite the aging and ubiquitous Unreal...
Published on April 13, 2010 by Omar Nazif

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but dumbed down
I have been a fan of the splinter cell games for some time. The reason I like them? The sneaking, the waiting, the timing, the planning, the gadgets, the overall experience. While Conviction is fun and I do not regret buying it, they really dumbed down the experience and it lost something in the translation.

For example, previous games allowed you to kill a...
Published on April 20, 2010 by B. Kester

‹ Previous | 123 24 2531 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but somewhat short, November 24, 2010
Mateus Passeri de Almeida (Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Video Game)
This is the best Splinter Cell Game ever made. Sam moves faster and the presentation is top notch.
The story, as many of the other splinter cell games is a little forgettable, although well told via an interrogatory of one of Sam's friends.
The single player story is really short, around 6 hours, and the gameplay is so good it seems even shorter.
For those who like continous challenges, the game offer a series of challenges to be completed, eithe alone or with other players online. It also has competitive multiplayer which I did not try. This is not really my cup of tea, the only games I play online are shooters such as Halo and Battlefield.
I really enjoy the game, and thought it was a great value, even playing only the single player campaign. If you are into Splinter Cell game play and completing the series of challenges the game offers, there is a ton of content for you here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 27, 2014
Sick game cheap price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
GREAT!!! I LOVED IT!

3.0 out of 5 stars Piece of C.R.A.P. (sort of), April 23, 2010
Simplyme "Simplyme" (RICHMOND HILL, NEW YORK United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Video Game)
Did they really have to dumb down this game for idiots that could not play it as it was intended to be played as a stealth game. If you were going to make it a third person shooter at least give me better guns and aiming. This is the worst of the bunch because you could see how this game could of easily been made into a stealth game but they decided to make it a third person shooter. They are alot of boards that look very nice but you can't play it as a stealth, the game will not let you do it. Why could they of not just called it by another name and sold it as so. Why attach the Splinter Cell name to it. I can honestly say I am very upset, I heard the game was short, I would not know becuase it suck so much that i decided to not finish it. All these game makers that are upset because they are people out there who STEAL there game with hacks and torrents. But honestly how can you blame us, 1 game out of 20 is worth the [...]+ that you pay for it. There is a reviewer her who states that you can play it like a stealth game....what are you on crack, you can not play it as a stealth game it will not allow you to. And that is what makes me angry, the game actually will not allow you to play it as a stealth game.... The makers of this game must have there ears ringing because I cursed the crap out of them while playing this game, I hope there ears fell off.

I added one star to my previous review(could of added 2 more stars but was not in good mood today). After playing the game in "Deniable Ops" I was finally able to feel like I was playing a Splinter Cell game. Why did they not just make the game like that???? That's stealth!!!! I truly enjoyed Deniable Ops(hunter). Just finished itn in Normal going to rev it up a bit and try it on realistic. have not played online yet...so maybe will end up being a 4 star game. I came off a little bitter in my review of the game because the story mode did not play like a Splinter Cell game at all. Deniable Ops does. Well i'm off to play it in realistic then maybe online, will see if it gets another star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Splinter Cell Yet!, October 10, 2010
Jim (GENEVA, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Video Game)
I am an enormous splinter cell fan. Played them all. I am rating this as four stars for the following reasons. 1. Game was too short, can beat it from start to finish in hours. 2. They took out a lot of the difficulty, by not requiring to be sneaky at all. This is what I believe to be the most important aspect to Splinter Cell. I feel this game would have been better with a little Hitman technique and capabilities to it (such as taking uniforms and impersonating guards, waiters, etc...) Please be aware, these are not complaints, this game in my opinion is the best modern combat game out there as a 1 man Army; these are hints/tips for a future Splinter Cell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 1, 2014
I love this game

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game!, June 6, 2010
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Video Game)
The new Splinter Cell game is great! I see why people are whining about certain aspects of the game. Ubisoft would have been better off giving Sam his own spin off game (this one), and keeping the original SplinterCell formula alone in its own series to keep the fanboys happy. That being said, without comparing point for point against the others, this game is way fun. Good campaign and nice co-op games (although split screen is vertical...what are these designers thinking??). To me, the game is half Splinter Cell and half Rainbow 6. Great game. Don't be dissuaded by the cry babies who can't keep up with an evolving game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 22, 2014
Was as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
best one ever !

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in the series., May 19, 2010
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Video Game)
This is probably one of the best that I have played in the series. The combat is great but the fun is in the interrogations. Nothing like beating the crap out of a guy in the bathroom into a stall to have an unsuspecting person in there saying he didn't see anything even after you beat him into the dude's stall. It's a little shorter (not by much though) than the other games but the overall quality still stands out enough to make you want to play it over and over again. The graphics are way better than they were in Double Agent on the 360.

‹ Previous | 123 24 2531 | Next ›