Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Announcement

Clarification on Bonus Armor Download Process

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-23 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2010 4:58:46 PM PST
Hello Everyone,

We wanted to offer a clarification on how to redeem your Amazon exclusive Helmschmied Drachen Armor. To access your Helmschmied Drachen armor, please follow the in-game redemption instructions below:

1. Go to Root Menu of the game
2. Select Extras
3. Select Exclusive Content
4. Input your Unique Code

Please note that you must have a valid Xbox Live or Playstation Network account and be connected to an active internet connection to download content.

Thank you for your continued support.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

Posted on Nov 16, 2010 5:07:02 PM PST
Thanks for the clarification. I still haven't received the Armor code for my pre-order, do you know if there's a delay and what the ETA is on the code delivery?

Posted on Nov 16, 2010 5:18:28 PM PST
The code to download your armor will be sent via email within two (2) days of your product shipment.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

Posted on Nov 17, 2010 12:43:29 PM PST
Klairei says:
I have yet to receive my code either, game shipped Monday so I hope I get the code today. I don't want to get the code after I beat the game so I hope it comes quickly.

Posted on Nov 17, 2010 3:12:13 PM PST
Klairei says:
just got my code :)

Posted on Nov 18, 2010 10:50:16 AM PST
I have the code that was shipped with my Xbox 360 version. If I give the unused code to my Nephew (who has the PS3 version and didn't preorder) will it work in his game? I know it wouldn't work if it had to be used from the xbox dashboard or PSN marketplace, but since it's an in-game code it should work right? If it doesn't work then I'd rather just keep it myself....

Posted on Nov 20, 2010 11:56:15 AM PST
G. Lopez says:
I still haven't received my code yet along with a lot of other people, I signed up and posted here because it seems this is an issue that needs to be taken care of.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 5:37:08 AM PST
No code yet for me! I emailed Amazon about that this morning. Hope I get one!

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:33:58 AM PST
G. Lopez says:
Let me know how things go if anything changes Danny, that would be great if at least one of us would get feedback haha.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 1:58:57 PM PST
I will let you know for sure. I'm sure it's a system failure at Amazon, because normally code are generated automaticly. They simply need to make sure I did pre-order with them, and generate a code that is associated with the armor.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 8:17:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2010 8:17:56 PM PST
G. Lopez says:
Well, Good news; I received my code while I was at work and only waited 3 1/2 days. I guess I was just being a little impatient is all. Hopefully you get yours as well !

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2010 5:33:51 AM PST
I hope to receive it soon then! Thanks for the info.

Posted on Nov 22, 2010 6:00:39 AM PST
I just receive news from Amazon.ca They say that it can take up to 7 day to receive the promotional code,, so I have to wait until Nov 24th. After that I must recontact them. So I will wait!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2010 1:15:40 PM PST
G. Lopez says:
That's good things got cleared up, should put everything at ease now haha. Best of luck to you !

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 12:52:04 PM PST
EA~ says:
I still don't have the code.

Anyone else still missing theirs?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010 1:00:10 PM PST
EA~ says:
I still have not received the email for the armor.

How can I go a bout contacting amazon regarding this?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010 1:31:03 PM PST
I didn't get my code either!

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 5:50:34 AM PST
I received it last night! Thanks Amazon...

Posted on Nov 29, 2010 7:03:12 PM PST
I have not received my armor code yet... anyone else? someone knows how to get help about it?

Posted on Nov 29, 2010 9:22:30 PM PST
G. Lopez says:
I say just send in a inquiry to Amazon explaining the ordeal and they should get back to you. It's what I did.

Posted on Dec 25, 2010 5:58:45 PM PST
I pre-ordered the game for my son for Christmas. We did get the code. He just tried using the code and it isn't long enough. It's suppose to have 25 characters (according to the game screen where you input the code) and the code in the email only has 19. when he tries to use it it says it's invalid. Is there any way to fix it ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2010 7:43:12 PM PST
Make sure you enter the dash as a digit

Posted on Dec 26, 2010 7:24:54 PM PST
C. Keep says:
If you buy it used can you still redeem any codes? Usually they can only be used once since they are unique to the disc. ( I don't know if this has been asked before because I was too lazy to ready through all the 200 pointless questions).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  23
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about