5.0 out of 5 stars The best product I every used, November 6, 2011
F. Yue (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This is the best oil I ever used. It moisture my skin and it solved my skin redness problem as well. I tried many other product and no one work like this oil. I will keep order this oil for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not oily, December 13, 2012
I have always been scared of getting anything oily on my face...a hangover from those LONG ago acne years. However, at 50 I use a lot of antiaging products with physical or chemical exfoliating. Have a love/hate relationship with retin-a, in the winter it makes my face so dry my whole body feels thirsty! My skin is OK in the humid northeast summers, but dry in the winter. I dont have any breakouts anymore, and would not reccomend it to people that do. For older skin its a miracle! Small amount (a dipped q-tip is more than adequate) at night and I wake up dewy in the morning. Augments all those products that strip off the top layer of the skin. Absorbed largely before an hour has passed. (You'll see the effects at once!) Put it on before bed, it wont get into your hair.

Rate and Discover Movies