4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This product really deep cleans your skin giving you a glow after use and gives you really soft skin. I use it every other day mixed with the refreshing gel cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin either (I have combination skin). I've always struggled with acne issues, but not since I have switched to this regime.

The only negative I have for this product is when...
Published on March 11, 2011 by Echo_Lake

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't wow me like i had hoped
Published on September 18, 2010 by Y. Koch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 11, 2011

The only negative I have for this product is when I use it will my clarisonic brush I get the tiny exfoliants in my eyes sometimes so I like to take out my contacts before use.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., August 26, 2010
B "Raven" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I pretty much think all of clarisonics skincare tools are top of the line amazing. However there skincare products are usually a miss in my option, This body scrub however is amazin it works really good with the clarisonic plus and pro brushs and alittle goes along way, will last along time. I love it. smells amazing too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exfoliating skin polish..., March 23, 2014
I really think this is by far the best skin scrub I have ever used. It has a gritty feel to it and you know it is helping to remove your dead skin cells while you are washing. It has a very invigorating feel to it, and my body is so much smoother and softer after using it for awhile.

I am not sure why this product is so much better then the rest, but it is. MIT does not lose it's grainy consistency quickly, so it has the ability to really help exfoliate. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Body Scrub I've Ever Used!, February 21, 2014
This scrub is by far the best I've ever used--and trust me, I've tried quite a lot! Every day I step out of the shower, I continue to be amazed by how well this product works! The smallest dollop of this product yields the softest skin. This will be a purchase you won't regret!

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't wow me like i had hoped, September 18, 2010
I bought this to use specifically with my Clarisonic Plus, and scrub whatever needed scrubbing on my body (not my face). The skin polish had very good reviews, so I thought I would give it a try. After using it every few days with my Clarisoic, I don't think that my skin has gotten much softer or cleaner. The smell is alright, but nothing amazing to me. I won't be buying another one after this tube is finished...it's just too expensive for what it does. I got better results with St.Ives apricot scrub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should..., August 5, 2014
It's soap. It does what it says it does. What more is there, really?

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but ..., October 21, 2012
I love my Clarisonic. At my age, exfoliation is a must and the Clarisonic tool always delivers without stressing my skin. I have tons of sun exposure (grew up in the tropics and have very fair skin) but you'd hardly know it. I give credit to good skin habits, part of which is this product. It's a great add to using the tool but make sure to rinse, rinse, rinse as it seems to have sticking power like nothing I've seen. I try to use the skin polish in the shower so that I can stand under the spray and rinse till I'm water logged; nothing else seems to get it all off of me. I figured this out by trial and error - in the beginning, I'd use it at the sink in the morning, then find myself rubbing off grains throughout the morning. Aside from that, it's perfect for a regular way to exfoliate without stressing your skin. (I have normal, not sensitive, skin.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Facial brush polish, May 15, 2014
This is the best way to go using the clairsonic brush and this gel. It deep cleans the pores and over time helps to reduce the size of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft soft skin, November 15, 2013
I got this originally as a sample when I bought the Clarisonic. I liked it better than the facewash (not that the facewash is bad, I just prefer my own). Leaves my skin so soft and I like the subtle scent. Great exfoliater. Doesnt last very long though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, September 16, 2013
I GOT this polish to replaced the one that came with my clarasonic brush and I love it it waas this little scrubbie thingy that exofoliate your skin leaving that clean feeling.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›