Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

This Replacement Brush Head looks like a Clarisonic Brush Head, but it doesn't act like one. I took it out of the box, inserted it into my Clarisonic, and turned it on. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, no movement of the head, just a sound. I removed the replacement head and inserted the old head into the Clarisonic. It worked very well. No problem with the Clarisonic, only the replacement head.

Lesson learned: trying to save money by purchasing a cheaper replacement head is foolhardy. The replacement does not work, money down the drain, and I will spend the money to buy a REAL Clarisonic Replacement Head.

Not Recommended. prisrob 10-22-12

ADDENDUM:The seller reimbursed me fully for this product, plus shipping fee. Kudos to EZ4 Shoppings!
on March 6, 2012
When I received my brush head in the mail, I was a little shocked to realize that it wasn't in fact a Clarisonic brand product. The cap fit poorly and instead of "Clarisonic" written on the front, there was just some kind of scribble. Also, when I compared the regalbeauty_skincare brush head with a genuine Clarisonic brush head, there were a few differences. It would have been nice (and common decency) of the seller to state that what they are selling is not the genuine product they claim it to be. You really do get what you pay for.
on August 1, 2012
... do not order one of these. buyer beware the cheap price is for a reason. it works on my clairsonic, but on the cap is a little squiggle line, it doesn't say clairsonic like an authentic replacement head should. i contacted the seller with my detailed concern and they swear it is an authentic item. it is not. go to your local sephora and look at the cap on an authentic replacement head. no sqiggle line. but it does have the word clairsonic. like i said it works fine, but i don't really have anything to compare it to, so quite possibly the authentic product would work even better!!! but all said it's not like it destroyed my face or anything, i just got bamboozled!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 3, 2015
I have purchased these brush heads over and over for my Clarisonic Mia. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I get the delicate for that reason. I cannot rave enough about the Clarisonic and these brush heads at makeup removal. It really gets my skin clean. These brush heads are great but there is a cheaper alternative in the Replacement Brush Head Delicate Skin - 3 PACK. Either one you choose they both performed the same in effectiveness for me. Great brush heads.
on December 10, 2015
I love my Clarisonic and the delicate brush head is definitely my favorite. This brush head is better for more regular use, whereas the other makes my skin break out a lot more. I know that the point of exfoliation is skin cell turnover, but I can only manage a rougher exfoliation about once a week. This brush head makes it possible to use the Clarisonic much more than that!
on January 5, 2013
I thought I was getting a steal on this item and was thrilled to find such a great price on the replacement brush heads for my Clarisonic. However, these arrived in a plastic bag and instantly didn't look like the same quality of brush I had received directly from Clarisonic in the past. I went ahead and used it, but didn't feel it did the job that the "real thing" does. Won't buy again!!
on December 29, 2012
I ended up buying a set of brushheads from Dillards after purchasing this "delicate" one from Amazon. This product felt scratchy from the moment I started using it and seems to irritate my face. Not happy with this...
on March 27, 2013
When I purchased these they were listed as Clarisonic replacement heads, but I am convinced that they are a knock-off. When I received them they were individually wrapped in clear plastic. They did not twist into the device easily, rattled and were not as soft as the original, although they look the same.

I returned them and bought the full price Clarisonic brand replacement heads that came in original packaging. The difference is profound.

Buyer beware. If you can't find them anywhere else for this price, they likely are not the original replacement heads.
on August 20, 2013
DON'T BUY!!! They are a knock off!! We got the twin pack and wondered why it was $25 well now we know. Our bristles frayed after the 1st time used. How do they get away with this and market as Clarisonic? It's ridiculous. Repeat DON'T BUy!!!!
on April 2, 2013
The brush head came in a sealed plastic bag only. No outer Clarisonic packaging was included. The brush itself appears worn and frayed, not one for 25$ that you find on the shelves of ULTA or SEPHORA. I guess for 11$ this is what you get. Usual price is upwards of 25$+ tax. I'm using it still