Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Lavender|Change

on April 17, 2013
I never leave reviews, but I feel this one is necessary to save others from the trouble I have to go through.
I purchased this product through Amazon thinking I was purchasing an authentic Clarisonic product. WRONG!!! (I should mention that I tried to register my handle the day it came in on the Clarisonic website, but the code didn't accept. I just thought their site was down for that day and I'd try again later. Come to find out, there was a reason the code didn't accept!)
The Mia worked fine for the first month. Then it came time to charge the handle. I charged it for 24 hours, it didn't turn on. I charged it for another 24 hours. Same thing. So I called in to Clarisonic Customer Service and gave them my product ID number. The service rep said that is not an authentic Clarisonic product. They do not sell Clarisonic products on Amazon. WHAAAAAT?! Then why is it listed as such?! He suggested I call Amazon Customer Service and request a return ASAP which is what I did.
I am VERY disappointed that Amazon would sell fake products. This is a company I have grown to love and trust over the past few years. Now I feel very unsure about buying through them. Shame on you Amazon! Take this product off your website now please!
5353 comments| 1,043 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
These are counterfeit and not manufactured by clarisonic! The product ID and warranty are not compatible with clarisonic as well. These should have been removed from the website a long time ago!
0Comment| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2013
This product worked fine for about 3 months and I didn't even use it that often. Like other reviewers here, I am very disappointed to spend almost $100 and then find no one will be responsible for this when it breaks. Buyers beware!!
33 comments| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2013
This product is bad, I'm going to through the website to repair, but the product serial number is false, that is to say, the goods are counterfeit goods, urged the Amazon refund
33 comments| 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2013
This was counterfeit. Do not buy. I called them direct and gave them the serial number and it wasn't their product
0Comment| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon! This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon! This is a fake!the copper nails inside rusted soon!
on April 1, 2013
I am warning you now! My friend and I both bought this product. We loved it at first but then mine broke. I called clarisonic and to my dismay my serial number did not match ANY in their system! It is a knockoff! Do not purchase from amazon! Buy direct from clarisonic or an authorized seller.
11 comment| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2013
BEWARE: This is not a real clairsonic..works fine for about a month or so and then rusts and stops working. I even bought replacement heads and they do not fit on this clairsonic! DO not buy from this buyer or trust them you will lose your money in total!
on June 25, 2013
My husband purchsed this for me as a gift. After 3 months, it stopped working. When I called Clarisonic customer service, they informed me that the serial number was not a valid number, and the product was a fake. I would like a COMPLETE REFUND please! Do not purchse from this seller!