5.0 out of 5 stars It's authentic!
This is 100% real Clarisonic. I had no trouble registering this on the Clarisonic website!
Too soon to tell how much my skin will change but I'm very happy with this purchase! Shipped quickly and came in original box! Just used this for the first time and my face already feels so clean - I can tell this will be a new can't-live-without item in my bathroom!
Published 14 months ago by C

2.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good product.
It's really nice. I haven't seen much difference in my skin except for right after I use it. Can be harsh when using to skin sometimes.
Published 12 months ago by Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars It's authentic!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Blue, 5 Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it so far, April 30, 2013
time restricted (pass christian, ms) - See all my reviews
I have had this product for over a month now. My skin feels clean and soft every time I use it. Much better than soap alone. It's easy to clean and maintain. I expect to have it for years to come and may eventually replace it with full size for body brush and keep this one for travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but expensive, September 18, 2013
cherysong (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
It's a good product and functions as it describes. I don't know if it's worth all this money, but it does make my skin feel real smooth after I use it. Get it on Amazon to save your money!! Also you have to change the brush heads every 3 months, which are quite pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars use it daily, June 26, 2013
Easy to use, and easy to charge. Feels good on the skin. After I use my wipe to take off make up, I use this to get rid of the make up in sixty second. You can use in the shower as well. Everyone of my family member has one and we bring it with us everywhere we go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!!, May 20, 2013
Love my Mia. It did exactly what it promises and more. My face feels soooo wonderful after I use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous skin care device!, June 26, 2014
This is a wonderful little skin care device. Not only does my skin feel wonderfully clean after using it, over time it has made a positive difference in my complexion. I also like the fact that it is easy to take along when traveling. Not only is it compact, but it comes with a travel case. This is nice because it keeps the brush from being flattened when packed. I highly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Happier, April 14, 2014
S. Stroud (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a gift after I received one at Christmas. My daughter loves it as much as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 29, 2014
I gave this as a gift. My mom cannot stop raving about it! I highly recommend it for any age or skin type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, January 13, 2014
My girlfriend loved it! She's uses if everyday! Not a better gift that I could have gotten her. She wishes she could get a little more than 10 uses out of it before it needs charged again but it works better than any other face scrubber.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, with some kinks, January 8, 2014
This product is amazing. It doesn't appear to make any difference in my skin, but it hydrates it, which I guess is why I bought it. However, the frustrating thing is that it takes like eight uses before it needs to be charged again, so it is not a good travelling product. I also wish there were more than two settings - I really want clean skin and I don't think this product can give me that. I liked that it came with the cream, so I could start off with a good product. I think it is definitely worth getting, if these aspects won't interfere.