Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 28, 2012
easy to use so you will use it everyday
my skin glows after using it cause the dead skin is removed
on January 9, 2011
I received this as a gift - it was off of my wish list. I thought that I would love it. I do like it but I don't love it. I think the more expensive version has more than one speed which would be a nice feature. I do really like the size of the Mia. And, I do like that it helps me to stay on track with my skin care regime but that may be because it is a new gadget. Also, one of the national morning shows had a demo on the Oil of Olay gadget which cost about $20 and compared it favorably to this or a product similar to this.
on August 1, 2013
I was amazed how quickly I was able to see results from using the mia. Thank you for the product.
on July 10, 2014
Meh. It felt great at first. My skin was so smooth. Then it stopped charging. Threw it away.
on February 2, 2011
I recently started wearing makeup so I knew I needed more of a deep clean everyday. This product is wonderful, I use it everyday, twice a day. As a result, my skin has improved. I am less oily in the t-zone, skin feels tighter and face products are absorbed better. I love its compact size and since the brush head is the same size as the regular size Clarisonic, I saw no need to spend more money on something bigger. You won't regret buying this, best money spent so far this year.
on June 29, 2014
Nothing can beat this one. Polish my face clean and it is very solid built. Nice buy!
on February 25, 2010
This product is very good and I liike using it. However, it is VERY delicate. This is the second one I bought because the first one fell from the counter, hit the floor and wouldn't work again. And the parts are not fixable, according to the product literature. So, I bit the bullet, bought this one, my second one, and like it as much as the first one.
on October 18, 2011
Sonicare products are wonderful. I've purchased their electric toothbrushes for myself and my entire family as well as friends and called them gifts of love. The Mia is everything I needed, a professional treatment at home. Money and time saving.
on January 23, 2016
My skin is so soft and clean! Thanks Clarisonic!
on October 19, 2012
This product has made a significant difference in my skin. It is smoother, softer and I have had fewer breakouts. This product has also made a difference in the way my lotion and makeup look on my face. It is worth every penny!!!