Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 1, 2012
Purchased for my mother, tried it out to make sure it worked. Then set it up for her, and she is very pleased with the ability to see the phone is ringing besides hearing it. She has very poor hearing even with her hearing aids so the visual helps let her know it is really ringing. Sound quality of the phone is great and it has adjustments to sound clarity.

Great product!
on September 19, 2012
Shipping was reasonably fast and product works exactly as described. If you need a boosted sound phone this one work great and the pricing is very nice.
on December 26, 2012
For years we used a Uniden. We liked the visual ringer, enhanced signal (boost) and the larger size of the Uniden. (Uniden no longer makes this style phone.) I was elated when I found Clarity on Amazon.

Most of the time the reception is as clear as a bell, but occasionally you have to move around the room to get a clearer signal. Using the boost button when it is not necessary can cause some distortion.

We are satisfied with the phone and plan on buying another one.
on May 12, 2013
Liked the phone very much. As usual with Amazon shipping was very good and product arrived in good shape. Phone is for an older person and the one button answer and hang-up is perfect. The large lighted buttons are very nice and the red led to show phone is active is very good.
on January 5, 2014
I'm sure the volume is fine according to the other reviews I see, but I was annoyed to find out it doesn't have caller ID or even a display so you can see what number you have dialed. If you need an answering machine or caller ID this isn't the phone for you. If you only care about call volume, it might work.
on January 17, 2013
Bought this for an elderly couple and it works great-they are very happy with it and I actually enjoy speaking to them now without having to shout and repeat myself
on August 9, 2013
I needed a phone that had volume control and was comfortable against my ear. I can also use it while I have my hearing aid in my ear.
on September 20, 2013
This phone was a replacement for one that my parents had. Good volume for seniors with hearing problems. A good buy.
on October 31, 2013
The telephone arrived promptly and was as described on line. It was simple to set up and
use.The handset is easy to see and use. The company support was very helpful
on November 5, 2013
Bought this for my Grandmother who wears hearing aids and has trouble hearing her phone calls she is very pleased with this phone she says she can hear all her calls now.