4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great
Published 10 months ago by repub1mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the elderly
My blind grandmother accidentally hits some of the extra buttons, but the keys are a great size and the backlight is good. She says that buttons on the sides of the phone should be relocated because she will sometimes hit the volume rocker and change the volume.
Published 18 months ago by Clay Patrick

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone (Electronics)
Easy to set up, expandable, all that good stuff. Easy to read numbers/ buttons, loud ringer. Only reason not 5 stars is because I purchased this because I have a little difficulty hearing. I'm sure using VOiP doesn't help, but this product says it's compatible, and yet, I still have to ask people to repeat things. It's better than other lower prices products by far, and I didn't want to spend a fortune, so, for the price, I'm generally pleased. I love the speaker phone, a definite plus!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the elderly, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarity D704 corless phone for hearing impaired, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone (Electronics)
After reading the reviews for hearing impaired phones i decided to get the Clarity D704 for my dad. Like most older people my dad did not want alot of bells and whistles, this one fit the bill with only caller id and volume/tone control. I only gave it four out of five stars because it said it was hearing aid compatible and my dad still needs to take aid out to talk, there needs to be a cup of space at the ear so it doesn't make the hearing aid whistle. All in all it is a buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for seniors, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone (Electronics)
It was just what my parents wanted. It is designed with seniors or people with limited sight and hearing loss. Very user friendly. The shipping was fast and price very reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cordless, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone (Electronics)
I guess the name Clarity says it all. Works like its big brother and sports numerous features that may never be used by a senior.

Clarity D704 1.9GHz Cordless Phone