Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2012
After reading the reviews for hearing impaired phones i decided to get the Clarity D704 for my dad. Like most older people my dad did not want alot of bells and whistles, this one fit the bill with only caller id and volume/tone control. I only gave it four out of five stars because it said it was hearing aid compatible and my dad still needs to take aid out to talk, there needs to be a cup of space at the ear so it doesn't make the hearing aid whistle. All in all it is a buy.
on November 15, 2013
Easy to set up, expandable, all that good stuff. Easy to read numbers/ buttons, loud ringer. Only reason not 5 stars is because I purchased this because I have a little difficulty hearing. I'm sure using VOiP doesn't help, but this product says it's compatible, and yet, I still have to ask people to repeat things. It's better than other lower prices products by far, and I didn't want to spend a fortune, so, for the price, I'm generally pleased. I love the speaker phone, a definite plus!

*update- not sure how we didn't notice this right away, but this phone does not work when you have to 'make a selection', I can sit there all dang day and press "1" and never get English. But, a family member got ill, life moved on before I could do anything, so when I have to call the bank, DirecTv, etc, I pull out the actual landline and plug it in. I'm lazy I guess. Just noticed this review and am grumpy so decided to finally complain. :) So, dropping from 4 stars to 1star, since it's a pain. And no, it's not just THIS phone. I also purchased a compatible extension elsewhere, same problem. VoIP problem? Don't know. Push a number button, it makes no noise at all when you're actually ON the phone. Booo.
on March 12, 2013
My blind grandmother accidentally hits some of the extra buttons, but the keys are a great size and the backlight is good. She says that buttons on the sides of the phone should be relocated because she will sometimes hit the volume rocker and change the volume.
on October 22, 2012
I guess the name Clarity says it all. Works like its big brother and sports numerous features that may never be used by a senior.
on June 10, 2014
It was just what my parents wanted. It is designed with seniors or people with limited sight and hearing loss. Very user friendly. The shipping was fast and price very reasonable.
on August 11, 2015
I purchased this for my mother who is 97 and legally blind. The numbers are big, but the redial or speed dail requires use of the screen. Letting on it are too small for her to see. Wish it had a one button speed dial feature.