5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone
This phone is wonderful for the visual impaired. Very easy to see the numbers. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Published 19 months ago by R. Pittman

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a Base Station
When I bought this product it didn't clearly say it needed a base station to go with it. This product is useless without a Base Station. I had to return it.
Published 16 months ago by dbl_skorpo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Clarity D704HS 52704.000 Spare Handset For D704 Series (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Clear Phone For Hard Of Hearing, November 6, 2012
I purchased this phone for my 85 year old mother who is hard-of-hearing and she is very happy with it. She really enjoys the "speakerphone" capability (something she was unable to use with other phones due to clarity of sound). I have purchase other phones for her in the past and had to return them due to disatisfaction, especially with sound clarity or difficulty of use for her. This phone is a mix of all good qualities - especially for the elderly or anyone who does not want to mess with a lot of extra features. She has only had it a short while now and hopefully it will stand the test of time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 15, 2014
Linda (MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my husband's mom who is losing her hearing. She can hear much better. It makes a world of difference for those of us trying to converse with her over the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a Base Station, May 4, 2013