Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarity D704HS 52704.000 Spare Handset For D704 Series
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 6, 2012
I purchased this phone for my 85 year old mother who is hard-of-hearing and she is very happy with it. She really enjoys the "speakerphone" capability (something she was unable to use with other phones due to clarity of sound). I have purchase other phones for her in the past and had to return them due to disatisfaction, especially with sound clarity or difficulty of use for her. This phone is a mix of all good qualities - especially for the elderly or anyone who does not want to mess with a lot of extra features. She has only had it a short while now and hopefully it will stand the test of time!
on October 13, 2014
Already owned the Base unit and 2 remote units. Needed a third unit and ordered it. This product is awesome for the hard of hearing. Upon receipt there was a question and upon calling the number provided my question was answered by a friendly and intelligent person. Highly recommend this product.
on February 24, 2013
This phone is wonderful for the visual impaired. Very easy to see the numbers. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
on November 25, 2014
We purchased the base/phone and this additional handset for both my mother and my mother-in-law. The both really like the phones. Easy to use, easy to read, and easy to hear. My mother-in-law uses hearing aids and has no problem with this phone. Great phones.
on February 14, 2016
Bought this for my mother who was having trouble hearing on an older phone. She thinks it's great! Simple to set up and program. Larger numbers for better visibility. Was recommended by my sister who is an audiologist. Would buy again !
on May 15, 2014
Bought it for my husband's mom who is losing her hearing. She can hear much better. It makes a world of difference for those of us trying to converse with her over the phone.
on November 24, 2015
bought one, it worked fine, bought second and they fight each other. one is fine don't get two on the same line.
on March 30, 2016
The phone greatly improves our ability to hear conversations
on June 22, 2015
Bought as a second phone to use with the cordless phone/answering machine combo. Didn't have any trouble with "connecting" it to main phone. It works as wonderfully as the main phone.
on April 3, 2016
Got this for my wife's grandmother. Can't set it up because it needs the base receiver. I guess the one it comes with is just an extension base. Maybe I didn't read the description correctly.