5.0 out of 5 stars FootSmart delivers the goods.
I've had these shoes for about a month now and I couldn't be more pleased with my order.

Published 8 months ago by Andrew Cernigliaro

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok...
Published on September 22, 2011 by KollaIch

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., September 22, 2011
Shipping was good and as described. The pictures are slighlty deceiving when portraying the stich color. The stiching appears more yellowish/brown (whatever that color is) :- but the actual stich is more of a gray and isn't as obvious as in the picture. It blends in more with the shoe. Personally, I liked that but some of you might not. One other thing I noticed was that it was quite loose on my foot. I could easily go down half a size (maybe a whole size). I bought 2 pairs (one for me an one for a friend)(both have different shoe sizes, 9 and 13) and we both had that problem. But overall... I'm satisfied...

5.0 out of 5 stars FootSmart delivers the goods., May 26, 2014

I have previously purchased these exact shoes (only in a different color) directly from the manufacturer, Clarks, but after reading reviews that indicated there were knock-offs being delivered, I was wary of ordering from Amazon. When the shoes arrived, however, they came in the company branded packaging with all of their standards and accouterments. Although I can only say this of the retailer that serviced me, FootSmart, my order arrived very quickly, everything was as expected and they were very attentive to me as a customer.

For the shoe, they are beautifully made, but run slightly large (Order a half size down).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 21, 2014
If you've ever worn Clarks shoes, you know they fit, they're extremely comfortable right out of the box and they're classy looking shoes that will last. These are no exception. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, April 28, 2014
This is my second pair of clarks and I love them! They can be semi casual or casual, great price and comfortable. What's not to like!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little more roomy than I expected, otherwise great, March 20, 2014
Clark makes a great shoe, but be wary that these fill bigger than the size listed. Overall a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), March 7, 2014
They fit as expected, they are lightweight and comfortable. I have only had them for two weeks but I love them so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Northfield Nubuck shoes, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Northfield Lace-Up (Shoes)
Read the reviews, a little concerned but some complaining of fake shoes. I ordered them and received them today. I figured I could always return them if they were not as described.

The box was a little tattered but the shoes arrived in good shape and the color I was hoping, brown nubbuck. I just realized there were different there were different photos brown oily , black... And different prices for them.

The shoes are made in China, not sure where they were suppose to be made. They are lightweight, and very comfortable. I generally wear a 10 but got the 9.5 and they fit great. For the price and comfort I couldn't be happier. As long as they hold up for a year, I will be happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars unbelievably comfortable!, January 18, 2015
The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned I think. Very lightweight and cushy, I can walk all over the sales floor for 6-8 hrs without a problem, and I'm a big fella. Fast shipping and fit my size 12 foot nicely. The only reason for 4 stars is because I suspect these shoes are factory rejects.....the leather seams around the outside sole look poorly cut and crooked, and there's a small gap on the left heel where the leather glues to the rubber heal. I'm pretty sure QC at Clark's would not let that slide. They still look good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, November 28, 2014
I bought these shoes for a trip to Europe during October. I wanted a leather shoe that would be more weather resistant that a tennis shoe. These shoes are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. The rubber soles were very stable on cobblestone streets and the uppers shed light rain very well. The somewhat boxed toe added to the level of comfort. The design is dress casual so they were well suited for a walking tour and for dinner in a nice restaurant. I am very happy with these shoes and recommend them highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultra-Comfy!, July 16, 2014
Quite comfortable and light pair of casual dress shoes. These shoes were replacing a pair of BORN slip-on casual shoes that I've had over 7yrs and they're starting to lose some stitching but are still holding up. This is my first pair of Clarks and from what I read in other reviewers posts that they last just as long. So far they are comfortable and fit like gloves, just on my feet. :D We'll see how they hold up through the wear and tear.

Clarks Men's Northfield Lace-Up