Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2014
The shoes are not a pair. They are not the same color and look as if they have been worn. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
review image review image review image
on September 21, 2010
I love this shoe--it feels like walking on clouds. The Beeswax seems to run half a size big (more so than the traditional suede Wallabee).
on December 13, 2014
I'm between 6.5 and 7 depending on the shoes. A few months back, I got the suede in size 6.5 and 6 just in case, and kept the size 6. It fit a bit tight but the leather molded to my feet after a couple of days, and now it fits perfectly. Based on the assumption that the Beeswax will fit the same way, I got a size 6, but it turns out that it was a little too big in length. I wear normal width and these shoes feel like they run long and narrow. I got this over 2 months ago and I'm still trying to break them in. When I walk, they sort of slide off my heels, but if I wear thicker socks, then they are too tight on the sides. At first, I thought that the leather will soften up with time, and after 2 months, the leather is still a little stiff. I guess I should've bought the 5.5, but I already wore it out the next day I got them to try to break them in. It's too bad these are not like the suede ones. I really like the color and the quality of the material.
on September 29, 2010
I am a size 6 and ordered the 6 and fits great, (I plan to wear these with thicker socks, but they'd be fine with thin socks as well)

I ordered the SAND color and they're just soo cute, and even better looking in person
Super comfy!
Super Stylish!
Great quality

Great purchase and great price, usually retails over $100 in stores (I did not have to pay the shipping and handling = super saver shipping option, free 30 day trial!)
on February 6, 2010
I got these shoes for my daughter and she loves them. She says they are the most comfortable shoes. I will definitely buy a pair for myself!!
on March 13, 2010
She is fourteen, and this was a birthday present. It was exactly what she wanted, so she was thrilled.
on December 26, 2013
I bought these same shoes from Zappo last year and loved them so much I ordered another pair on Amazon. Even though the box said Clarks I don't think they were as the quality was so shoddy on my Amazon pair that I had to send them back. The right heel seam was so crooked and not in the middle so the heel was a horrible fit. The left shoe was so uneven it wouldn't even sit flat on the floor and rocked back and forth as I poked it. So, I returned these and reordered from Zappo. Perfect shoes arrived and I love them. The Amazon shoes were much cheaper but you get what you pay for.
on January 28, 2015
I know these are good shoes, but they did not work for my feet. I ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear because of the reviews. Also,I have a narrow foot. I don't know if the size was too small or the shoes were just not right for my feet. It felt like my toes were cramped, not so much by the length of the shoe, but by the height between the top of the toes of the shoes and the soles. They really were uncomfortable. I wanted them as a comfortable, all-weather walking shoe. They just didn't do. Glad I could return them so easily.
on February 24, 2016
I spent forever researching comfortable and stylish shoes that I can wear all over town, regardless of what I'm out for, and these shoes fit the bill. I forget I'm wearing them and I wear them all the time. They're cute with shorts, jeans, etc., and the only issue I have with the neutral suede color is that it does quickly stain if you wear them with blue jeans. I am careful with my shoes but they already look dingy. I bought a suede protector and applied it before wearing them, and that has helped with water-proofing and protecting them. If I could go back I would buy the dark leather instead of the suede, but I would definitely be buying a pair of these Clarks!
on October 21, 2014
Love these Wallabees. They were popular when I was in high school in the sixties and I was surprised to see them on sale in 2014, but immediately bought a pair and they are as wonderful as they ever were. Extremely comfortable, attractive, and more durable than you might think for suede shoes. They clean up easily with a brush, and seem to be impervious to water - small amounts, anyway - I haven't actually drenched them yet, but I have gotten them wet and once they dried, you would never know it. A good choice for casual comfort.