Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 27, 2014
The shoes are not a pair. They are not the same color and look as if they have been worn. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
review image review image review image
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2010
I love this shoe--it feels like walking on clouds. The Beeswax seems to run half a size big (more so than the traditional suede Wallabee).
on September 29, 2010
I am a size 6 and ordered the 6 and fits great, (I plan to wear these with thicker socks, but they'd be fine with thin socks as well)

I ordered the SAND color and they're just soo cute, and even better looking in person
Super comfy!
Super Stylish!
Great quality

Great purchase and great price, usually retails over $100 in stores (I did not have to pay the shipping and handling = super saver shipping option, free 30 day trial!)
on February 6, 2010
I got these shoes for my daughter and she loves them. She says they are the most comfortable shoes. I will definitely buy a pair for myself!!
on March 13, 2010
She is fourteen, and this was a birthday present. It was exactly what she wanted, so she was thrilled.
on December 13, 2014
I'm between 6.5 and 7 depending on the shoes. A few months back, I got the suede in size 6.5 and 6 just in case, and kept the size 6. It fit a bit tight but the leather molded to my feet after a couple of days, and now it fits perfectly. Based on the assumption that the Beeswax will fit the same way, I got a size 6, but it turns out that it was a little too big in length. I wear normal width and these shoes feel like they run long and narrow. I got this over 2 months ago and I'm still trying to break them in. When I walk, they sort of slide off my heels, but if I wear thicker socks, then they are too tight on the sides. At first, I thought that the leather will soften up with time, and after 2 months, the leather is still a little stiff. I guess I should've bought the 5.5, but I already wore it out the next day I got them to try to break them in. It's too bad these are not like the suede ones. I really like the color and the quality of the material.
on November 20, 2013
Stylish! Very comfortable and great with jeans. Bought them for my teenage daughter and she is very happy with them,
on November 18, 2014
I have been wearing Wallabee shoes for 3 years now, and I love how comfortable they are. They are a perfect shoe for a casual fall or winter outfit.

I am usually a size 8.5-9 in all shoes. My first pair of Wallabees I bought a size 8.5, but they were slightly too big. So this time I decided to get a size 8. Well they fit perfect in length, but they are really tight around the tops of my feet and toes. I am hoping they loosen up after a few weeks of wearing them. Other than being tight around the top, they are still very comfortable on the bottoms of me feet.

The color of the Sand Wallabees is accurate with what is pictured.

I recommend buying a suede protectant spray with it.
on April 21, 2008
I love these shoes, they look great and feel great. The soles are so squishy and nice, and the leather is very soft, great for people with weird feet (like myself) that have difficulty finding shoes that won't irritate and hurt their feet after the first hour or so of wearing them!

I owned a pair during college that I wore nearly every day. I had to quit wearing that pair because the rubber bottoms became so worn out that they were a hazard to walk on any slick or wet surface with. I tried wearing them to work and almost fell on my butt multiple times on the glossy floors. Finally I had to send them into retirement... once you start to see the bottoms wearing out, beware, but until then it is smooth sailing all the way!

Browsing Amazon last week, I found my Wallabees again I couldn't resist another pair (with cute flowers on them this time!). They arrived in 3 days and I have been wearing them ever since! I look forward to many years of enjoyment with these shoes.
on December 26, 2013
I bought these same shoes from Zappo last year and loved them so much I ordered another pair on Amazon. Even though the box said Clarks I don't think they were as the quality was so shoddy on my Amazon pair that I had to send them back. The right heel seam was so crooked and not in the middle so the heel was a horrible fit. The left shoe was so uneven it wouldn't even sit flat on the floor and rocked back and forth as I poked it. So, I returned these and reordered from Zappo. Perfect shoes arrived and I love them. The Amazon shoes were much cheaper but you get what you pay for.