|Fits as expected||
Clarks Women's Artisan Noreen Will Slip-On Loafer
|Price:||$41.50 - $79.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Active air reduces foot and body stress and fatigue
- Flexible sole
- Rubber outsole provides security
- Double gore provides fit flexibility
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture, breathable, absorbs shock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Clarks Artisan Noreen Will women's dress loafer is a sporty shoe with a comfortable kick. The upper is made of cow patent, goat suede and synthetic. An Ortholite molded footbed, a smooth linig and a rubber outsole give all-support and improves both posture and balance. Step into the Clarks Artisan Noreen Will and you'll be good to go for the day with comfort and unique style.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00763UFFY
- Item model number: Artisan by Clarks Noreen Will
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just wish there were more colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If u want to gift ur mom this is the best pair of shoes my mother loved itPublished 8 days ago by umharth
where are the full shiny croc covered shoes??? Do not like these. MAKE THE OLD ONES!Published 3 months ago by Mandi
Item as described and arrived quickly. It is my great pleasure to recommend this seller!! 5 STARS!Published 3 months ago by Debbie S.
I bought these shoes months ago so I would have them when my job started up again. They are terribly uncomfortable. My toes are num. So very very disappointed in a Clark shoePublished 10 months ago by Regina Scirrotto
These can be worn all day and even if there is a lot of walking. I think they are on the very practical looking side and not on the feminine pretty side. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Sue
Good support and fit. I don't really care for the combination fabric/man made upper but they were advertized that way so it's no fault of manufacturer and/or Amazon. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Anna