5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Shoes
Published 4 months ago by Julie Price

3.0 out of 5 stars bottom of the shoe is comfortable
I have the correct size in length and width however they are cat very tall in the back and tend to cut into the back of my heel. I have to wear a band aide regularly. The comfort of the rest of the shoe is good though.
Published 3 months ago by okierehead

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Shoes, February 27, 2014
I postively love this shoe. I was wearing a show from another comapny that would make my left foot swell up and go numb and hurt. By mid afternnon I could hardley keep my shoes on. These are fabulous they make my feet feel soooo good. This shoe offers good arch support and the are major comfortable. I usually don't have luck buying shoes on line but hese are a perfect size width and length. I can wear these all day for 11.5 hrs and my feet never bother me. These shoes are fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like supportive booties, that comfy!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Women's Artisan Noreen Will Slip-On Loafer (Apparel)
Oh my gosh, out of the box, and these shoes are awesome! They hug your feet with gentle support. The heel is low (an inch?) but run true to size. I'm a 7B (except for Keens, then a 7.5B) and a 7B is just right. The patent accents add interest and sophistication. I'm so picky with shoes due to nerve issues, but this one is really fabulous. Go ahead and add it to your closet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the most comfortable shoes ever, May 4, 2013
I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!! I received the shoes and put them on and I have not wanted to wear any other shoes since. they are very comfortable and provide a great deal of shock resistant. they are also extremely easy to get on and off, with or without socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars bottom of the shoe is comfortable, April 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes but....., March 1, 2014
As the other reviewers have stated, they are way too tight. I tried stretching them out but it is very hard. Lets see if I could break them in a little more because I don't want to deal with the hassle of returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Comfortable Shoe, February 22, 2014
This shoe is very tasteful. I wear a wide width and can't stand anything squeezing the sides of my feet. When I pulled these out of the box they looked too narrow. But I slipped them on and they were comfortable, not narrow at all. I think they must have some stretch to them. Now to find clothes to wear that are as nice looking as these shoes. Love Clarks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Grandma, February 22, 2014
She loves her new kicks. They fit really good, look nice and are very comfortable. Grandma feels like she is earing her beloved heels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great casual shoe with Jean., February 21, 2014
Fits nicely and is a step up from my usual keds or duck boots, so it's a win for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes., January 26, 2014
This is my second pair of Noreen Will loafers, they are wonderfully comfortable and fit like a glove.
Just wish there were more colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks much prettier in the picture. Was very disappointed., May 5, 2014
Toe area was very narrow and pinched when I walked. They look much better in the picture! Had to send them back.

Clarks Women's Artisan Noreen Will Slip-On Loafer