5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Work Shoes
Published 1 month ago by heathmac

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight
Way too tight on the top. Over the course of the day, it really starts to dig in the top of by foot. Oh well.
Published 5 months ago by Amir Tahbaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Work Shoes, December 5, 2014
I usually buy a different style of shoe from Clark's to serve as my uniform shoe, but always Clark's! The fit of this particular shoe is perfect for anyone that has to stand on their feet for long periods or time or does a lot of walking at their job. I always buy my Clark's in a size that fits a bit more snugly than a normal sneaker because they do tend to stretch out and get loose over time; that is natural for leather shoes especially when they last as long as they do before becoming dull and scuffed up. This style has clean lines without excessive adornments or visible stitchings and they last, for me, anywhere from 6 - 8 months of hard daily wear. I work as a flight attendant and do a LOT of walking and standing daily. This style is professional in appearance and will surely match any dark uniform or suit style. Most importantly, they are light in weight, contain no steel shank (so no worries going through security at the airport), and do not pinch or chafe anywhere on the foot, even after having worn them for hours and hours on end while simultaneously schlepping thousands of miles across the globe and hiking up and down airport concourses and jetbridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Only Buy Clark Dress Shoes and These Are No Different!, August 19, 2014
This is my third pair of Clarks in a row and I love these just as much as my first. I work in a business casual environmental and most of the times wear these for 12+ hours a day sometimes in the rain, snow and mud and a lot of times doing yard work at home as well. I NEVER have sore feet. They are light and I have not had to replace any because of quality issues. I recommend Clarks to anyone who listens.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, August 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars woohoo!!! my first pair of shoes and i got it right!, December 8, 2014
the package travelled to my office in 10 days and i was very surprised and happy for it.
the shoes look very distinguished and in high quality.
the leather is soft and nice to touch, and as a comparison to many similar shoes of other brands, that one doesn't need to be softened in the back (near the ankle), which makes it a "wear-and-play" kind of shoe... without the need to "break" the hard part and wear a band-aid for a few days.
the only "problem" is that as for the first hours ,at least, there's a "bump" in the middle of the foot, which i believe is supposed to ne aurthopedic but at first it feels to high and it presses a little too much. i hope to faltten it a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Fits As Expected, December 13, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Colson Knoll Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
I was looking for a comfortable pair of shoes to wear with khakis for work or jeans as well. These shoes fit the bill perfectly! They are as comfortable as a tennis shoe but looks dressy enough for work. You can find my exhaustive review here http://goo.gl/Dbd5wU . The fit of these shoes was perfect for me. I wear a size 12 in Bally and Ferragamo and these were size 12 as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars I really like the look but by the end of the day the top of my foot is killing me., November 28, 2014
These shoes look and wear well, but the are way too tight in the top. By the end of the day I cannot wait to get them off. The problem is that sock bunch up around the top of the shoe and being they are tight it presses into the skin all day long. Leaves an ugly mark on both feet. I would chuck the shoe because of this, but hate to spend the money and not be able to use the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously awesome, January 22, 2015
Daniel K. (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I'm never buying a normal pair of shoes again. Incredibly comfortable and look like any other pair of shoes I've ever owned. I bought a few other styles of Clarks too and have been happy with all of them. It feels like I'm wearing basketball sneakers instead of the normal wooden board my feet used to be subjected to, and I don't clickety clack when I walk anymore too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Try them first!, July 9, 2014
WildFan16 "Laura" (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Runs a bit smaller than the ones I tried on in a store somewhere...shhh don't tell I used the amazon app and tried it in a Brick and mortar. I might need to break them in some day when I am not on my feet for 9+ hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, July 6, 2014
Fits great, nice dress shoe and very comfortable. Even better that it is a slip on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Not Exactly Durable, June 29, 2014
Happy with the appearance and durability of the upper. The insole quickly wore through at the heel and urethane outsole won't hold up like leather or hard rubber. Still, not a bad shoe. Just wish they'd hold up a little better.

Clarks Men's Colson Knoll Slip-On Loafer