5.0 out of 5 stars love the boots, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
The size, color and design are all perfect, this is a gift for my boyfriend. We all love the union jack design. But the only one thing not good, if my bf wear it whole day, the boots has a little bit smell. He is ok with other boots, he has a lot of other kind of dessert boots from clarks and cole haan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look and Feel Amazing, August 22, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
I just got my Desert Boot, Union Jack's today and they look just as pictured. Very vintage style and feel.

I went a half size down and they are still a bit too big but nothing major that I cannot get over. They feel amazing on my feet and look even better. Paired them with some darker skinny jeans and I was good to go.

I would say that you should buy this if you are looking for a boot with a good feel and some style. The only reason I give it a 4 out of 5 is that the price is a little steep...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desert Boot, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
I received my Clark's desert boots yesterday and I don't want to take them off. They are super comfortable. Recently, I purchased two pairs of Polo desert boots, but they don't fit nearly as nice the Clark's do. These boots are accurate in size. There is ample toe room and width as well. They are soft inside and out to insure a comfortable fit. In the coming months, I'll buy a couple more pairs of these boots and donate the Polo boots. Normally, I don't get so excited over purchases, but these boots are so nice and so comfortable that I wanted to let everyone know about Clark's Desert Boot. The seller shipped these boots promptly and they arrived one day early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait to get these shoes right now, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
These shoes are perfect very comfortable and classy you can't go wrong with them an i found out that they caught people attention very easy

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter calls them fancy shoes, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
Getting the right shoe size is tough and reviews suggested going smaller. I went 1/2 size smaller, from a 12 to 11 1/2. My toes seemed a bit tight, but have gotten better with wear. Love the feel and look. I
actually have gotten nice comments
about them, never had anyone comment
about my shoes before. Great with jeans,
gives you a slimmer look, and some of us
need that help. This isnt a shoe to wear if your walking all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
I just started buying these desert boots this year and I love them. From my experience all of my boots fit great. I only had one pair that fit a lilttle to big an one pair I ordered a half size down an that came out good. As far as being comfortable these are the shoes. Plus you can wear Clarks with any brand of clothing. Good choice of shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
These boots, once I saw them, I had to have. As a man that loves unusual shoes these were the perfect choice. To discover that they are authentic Clarks Desert Boots was an added bonus. I have received multiple compliments from both men and women. The fit is perfect and very comfortable. The only thing to keep in mind is if you are ordering them from Canada the sizing is in UK sizing and you should order a size smaller. I normally wear a size 8 cdn and the size 7 uk fit perfectly. Fantastic shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars swagging, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
Very comfortable, very stylish, durable and I like the leather. Different colour and everyone ask me where I got it. Lot's of compliment whenever I wear it. Will purchase another in short order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
Everything went very smooth.
Fast delivery, nice shoes.
Very happy with my purchase. it was a present I ordered quite late but it arrived before so I was able to make it in time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Boot (Apparel)
These shoes are great. They are very confortable and fancy. You can wear it everyday and when used they look even better

ARRAY(0xd81099c0)