Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's Jink Oxford
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$40.99 - $115.00

on January 5, 2012
Before these I only wore tennis shoes (Adidas or Converse; size 10.5). But now I wanted something slightly more professional-looking, that I could wear with jeans, and would stand up to the Michigan winter snow and slush-filed parking lots and walkways. So I decided to go with a leather shoe. I chose the Clarks Jink Oxford because I thought they were low-key, classic-looking--not too rugged looking like some boots or too dressy like some lace-ups. Much like the converse that I often wear, I was attracted to the minimalistic approach embodied in this shoe's design. Particularly, I was drawn to the thin, low-lying soles and the inconspicuous, super-low rise of the heel.

The shoes arrived quickly, packaged well-protected and in brand new condition, identical to the Amazon image. Size 10.5 proved to be a perfect fit, properly securing the foot; but not too tight--there's room to breathe, and they comfortably accommodate even my thick wool socks. The sole is sturdy and offers good traction.

They're not as comfortable as tennis shoes. I have no problem walking around, but when I'm seated I notice the shoes to be rather uncomfortable. Can't yet say how long these will last or how well they'll hold up against the elements. With proper care and upkeep, I don't foresee having much problem in this area.
on January 14, 2015
Beautiful and comfortable shoe. I have flat feet so a lot of shoes don't fit and these fit great. Also great pricing as opposed to in store price. Shipping was good too shoes were at my door 4 days after order placement. All around great service and shoe.
on March 12, 2016
I love every pair of Clarks I've ever purchased. In general they run smaller per size than most other shoes I buy but once you know their scale it translates. Typically they are about 1 size smaller than I wear in other brands, so an 11(other brands)=10(Clarks),etc. This pair in particular the rim around the ankle and stitching looks light blue but it's closer to a light grey in person. Also a little known fact, if you break your laces, call Clarks customers service and they send you a new pair for free.
on August 14, 2012
This item is very cool.
This shoe is useful because it can also wear any clothes.
This color is in Japan is not sold. Is so lucky to be purchased.
on September 3, 2014
I own 6 pair of Clarks shoes-- all size 8M. Very comfortable. Great fit. This new pair--- size 8M are too small-- very uncomfortable. I ordered a new pair: size 8.5. Has Clarks changed their sizing?
on June 4, 2013
I have had these shoes close to a year now and I wear them often. They are very good looking, but have no support what so ever and the more you wear them the less comfort you get with them. I also had to replace the insoles because the original insoles were pealing away from the shoe.
on March 9, 2015
ok now i am sure everyone knows me by now for give a good review thats because if you buy a good product it will get five star. so i got my clarks jinks today and let me say omg 6pm hit it out of the ball park. i got it for $58 on 6pm.com let me say for that price it worth it. the leather is so soft. dont study with any one with their stupid comment ,this clarks if very comfortable and looks good as well as i have owned 15 pairs of clarks all together in my life and let me say this is second best. when i tried it on i was blown away. this is going to burn peoples eyes and the chicks will love you when a woman sees a man with clarks she's like hmm this guy has taste because you shoes tells everything about you. no man should wear sneaker and jeans unless you married and dont care but wear this if you want to get the ladies. overall the shoes fit perfect to true size in which i am surprised cause clarks normally fits a half size down meaning if you are 9.5 then a 9 in clarks would fit so go true to size not half size down. the olive is not green it is green and brown mixed with blows me away. the only thing is in which i would like to take away a star from 6pm is the right side is always off like different shade off or shape funny so i am thinking were is 6pm.com get there shoes from. but hey who cares for 58 us cant beat that and macys have it for 120 us looks at the difference. when i put on the clarks i ran the the vyzy kartel video everybody have to ask where me get me clarks . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORi4xwSwWlM
on September 26, 2011
Classic shoes that go with everything, anywhere for any occasions! I just received them and as soon as I un boxed them, I fell in love with them. The material used for them, the look, the comfort everything about them. I love how the crepe sole is low, gives it that refinement. Like that casual yet sophisticated look. Def buying another pair after this one.
on June 26, 2015
the style is nice, fit my jeans Well.
but the thread is too thin, you won't like the feel wearing it on stone steps
on August 5, 2015
Not bad, just the size is different on those type of shoes, it's hard to be precise