5.0 out of 5 stars Finally some comfortable shoes that look good
I've been looking around forever for a pair of comfortable shoes that doesn't look like some hikers.
I have pretty wide feet, I've always had 11 or 11.5 sizes to fit. Other than select new balance running shoes models, it seemed to be impossible to find a brand that actually make good wide fit shoes.
I ordered 10 2E (extra wide) for myself and these fit like...
Published 15 months ago by Joe Techguy

3.0 out of 5 stars Order a half size smaller then your normal shoe size.
Shoes were larger then expected compared to other brands. The width was also wider then normal so I sent them back. Quality was as expected from Clark's.
Published 5 months ago by John P

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally some comfortable shoes that look good, June 7, 2013
I ordered 10 2E (extra wide) for myself and these fit like socks. Very light and the leather looks pretty classy that I can wear business casual to match.
These are Clarks so I can expect them to last long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars May well be the most comfortable pair of shoes I own, March 29, 2013
I have long been a fan of Clark shoes, in large part because of their fine selection of wide sizes. These shoes, however, are so comfortable and light, I sometimes forget I am wearing shoes at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Order a half size smaller then your normal shoe size., March 24, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing inaccurate, February 12, 2014
I got these for my boyfriend and he normally wears a 10.5 shoe. These looked nice and just like the picture but were way too big. I ended up sending them back twice and finally a size 9.5 fit him. Unfortunately couldn't exchange so had to buy new pairs and pay for shipping on the new ones since they were not longer through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shoe, March 1, 2014
Eltonsy (Dammam, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
It is Clarks, so I will not talk about quality, I will talk about size, before I purchased other clarks size 12 which is too large, so this time I purchase this item on size 11 it is good somewhat large but it is OK. I usually wear size 12 on sport shoes like puma or Nike, now I know my size in clarks is 11.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like Shoe but too big, February 25, 2014
Like Shoe but disappointed it was larger than my normal shoe size. I tried to reorder but shoe was at a higher price and replacement of smaller size was not an option.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoe, July 31, 2013
Most comfortable shoes I've had in some time. They do run a bit small though in width. I ordered double e but they are a little snug more like d size. Overall a very good buy. I'm happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defect on shoes, May 27, 2013
Length:: 0:25 Mins

Leather coat layer is not complete, it looks like there is a small hole in the shoe back.
since i am in china,there will be too much trouble to change it.
bad luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Assessment, March 24, 2014
This is my 5th pair of this style shoe from Clarks. It's comfortable and stylish. The sizes run a bit small so add 1/2 size when ordering. I would have given this a 5 star rating if it weren't for the shoelaces. For some reason every pair I've owned, the laces would slowly become untied while wearing. It doesn't make any difference how tight I can tie them they still come loose. It's a small inconvenience but I really like the fit and style of this shoe. I will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars $20. less expensive than retail price, January 7, 2014
Great shoe for me. I have low arches and this M is a good fit. Better than Sperry cheaper by $20. Online.

Clarks Men's Armada English Oxford