4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Clark brand

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Shoe - break in hurts tho
Published 13 months ago by Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Clark brand, October 23, 2013
bskids (south bend) - See all my reviews
I'll admit, I've never bought a pair of shoes online & unseen, but did. I have had Clark shoes in the past and felt comfortable that the craftsmanship & quality would be there for these. They are. Clark's tend to run big so went down a size and they fit fine. This style tends to make my feet look long (something I hadn't anticipated) but they feel good immediately (no breaking in) and are a good casual, semi- dressy loafer. Clark is a great brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality shoe, July 5, 2013
Had to return the second pair because still too long in size. Normally wear 10.5 EE and exchanged for 10 M and was still too big. Not sure if 9.5 will fit. good quality, and feel but recommend ordering 1 size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 1, 2013
My husband loves these shoes. He has had them several months and loves them! Never hurt his feet. He wear work boots all week at work and these are great for weekend and vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 10, 2013
Great Shoes
My husband loves these shoes, he said the where very comfortable. He was very impressed. I will buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, October 30, 2013
Shoes were exactly what I wanted. Had priced these shoes on sale at a retail brick and morter. Got these at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Casual Shoe, September 25, 2013
Purchased for son who is a Senior, he loves them, comfortable, Usually
purchase Sperry shoes for husband and son, but the Clarks are extremely
comfortable, great fit, great shoe, great price. They look great with Kaki's or Jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes emanate quality., September 7, 2013
These are really attractive shoes, nice heavy high quality leather uppers with some air ventilation (a few holes scattered about the shoe). One thing that sets this shoe apart from many others of this type is the fact you can get a WIDE size; the medium (M) in a lot of this type of shoe just doesn't cut it when you get older (at least for me, my foot has flattened out a bit, causing me to tend to get the wider shoes when possible). I've had Clarks before, and the soles last for quite a while (my last pair I wore a lot for two years), and I have never had a problem with stitching or the interior falling apart. The shoe seems well made (as all my prior Clarks were), and it should last a long time. Another reviewer complained about the shoe being too warm to wear in the summer, and I would mildly agree it can be kind of warm if it is really hot. The ventilation is limited, and the thickness of the leather tends to hold the heat in (but in the winter that is all to the good). Postscript: one thing I did forget to mention is they are made in China (as are almost all shoes that are sold in the U.S.).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Clarks, October 23, 2013
I bought my first pair two years ago and now I find myself buying them whenever they are on sale. just a quality shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Shoe - break in hurts tho, October 21, 2013
These are well made and very good looking casual shoes. I've been looking for something to wear with Khaki shorts other than flip flops or loafers and these work beautifully. However, I do have to say that the way the inside seam near the heel is designed it has created a quite painful break-in process for me as I've developed four painful blisters in an unusual area because of that seam. I suppose I could have broken them in with socks and I recommend others do just that to avoid a similar painful experience. Overall a very nice shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, Great Shoe!, September 10, 2013
You should buy the shoe when you put it on and it feels like you are not wearing a shoe, fits like a glove so to speak. Well this shoe from day one always felt comfortable, so I took it on my trip to Europe as my primary shoe. So far, they are performing well. My father liked them so much, I ordered a pair for him. If it continues to go well, I might even buy another pair in a different color. I have never done that before, but will consider doing it with this shoe. JC

Clarks Men's Armada Spanish Loafer