Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Men's Armada Spanish Loafer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 23, 2013
I'll admit, I've never bought a pair of shoes online & unseen, but did. I have had Clark shoes in the past and felt comfortable that the craftsmanship & quality would be there for these. They are. Clark's tend to run big so went down a size and they fit fine. This style tends to make my feet look long (something I hadn't anticipated) but they feel good immediately (no breaking in) and are a good casual, semi- dressy loafer. Clark is a great brand.
on July 5, 2013
Had to return the second pair because still too long in size. Normally wear 10.5 EE and exchanged for 10 M and was still too big. Not sure if 9.5 will fit. good quality, and feel but recommend ordering 1 size smaller.
VINE VOICEon September 7, 2013
These are really attractive shoes, nice heavy high quality leather uppers with some air ventilation (a few holes scattered about the shoe). One thing that sets this shoe apart from many others of this type is the fact you can get a WIDE size; the medium (M) in a lot of this type of shoe just doesn't cut it when you get older (at least for me, my foot has flattened out a bit, causing me to tend to get the wider shoes when possible). I've had Clarks before, and the soles last for quite a while (my last pair I wore a lot for two years), and I have never had a problem with stitching or the interior falling apart. The shoe seems well made (as all my prior Clarks were), and it should last a long time. Another reviewer complained about the shoe being too warm to wear in the summer, and I would mildly agree it can be kind of warm if it is really hot. The ventilation is limited, and the thickness of the leather tends to hold the heat in (but in the winter that is all to the good). Postscript: one thing I did forget to mention is they are made in China (as are almost all shoes that are sold in the U.S.).
on September 25, 2013
Purchased for son who is a Senior, he loves them, comfortable, Usually
purchase Sperry shoes for husband and son, but the Clarks are extremely
comfortable, great fit, great shoe, great price. They look great with Kaki's or Jeans.
on May 26, 2014
Feel like they were made for me. Very light, fit perfectly, look good with shorts and no socks, or with slacks. Just what I was looking for, and $40 for $90 Clarks was a great deal. First time I've bought shoes online and now it won't be the last.
on January 16, 2016
Great, have worn down since I've bought them (three years ago). Comfortable, like really comfortable. Comes slightly large, maybe a half size too large. The bottom of the sole wore out for me, but three years of pretty consistent use makes that expected. Overall, love it and will buy another pair again soon
on August 5, 2013
I have some other Clark leisure shoes and this pair supplemented my wardrobe.. They are comfortable and very lightweight.
I mainly use them for short walks and for driving my car. A nice product from Clarks. Had great delivery and shoes arrived in good shape.
on November 11, 2013
These shoes are perfect: I have no complaints is the exact size. the color is great, my wife loves (hehehehehe)

They are very comfortable and at the same time elegant.

the recommend
on July 30, 2014
I was looking for a comfortable, casual slip-on shoe that I could wear without socks with jeans. These fit the bill very well. They're attactive, very comfortable, and well-made. The uppers are mostly leather (I hadn't realized "nubuck" is real leather, but it is), with a reinforced toe and some padded mesh panels on the sides. The rubber sole has excellent grip and will last a while. Not great arch support, but some. As some have noted, it runs a little large. I have very wide feet, but these 10D's fit perfectly right out of the box--the problem being that they may stretch a little and become loose.
on September 2, 2013
My husband LOVES these shoes. Beware on sizing: he typically wears a size 13, but because of the slip-on he got these in a 12 and they fit great.

Shipping was annoying -- UPS transferred to USPS and the package came a day later than the estimated time by Amazon. Lame!