Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2014
These boots are beautiful, perfect, stylish and are Super Mega Extra comfortable. I read other reviews that said they run a half a size big or half a size small... LIES!!!Its a True fit! I am universally a size 9 for every shoe I practically wear from addidas, nike, rebook h&m shoes (Except probably for converse) and when I read the review I ordered two pairs, one a size 9 and the other 9 1/2. The size 9 boot fit perfectly while the 9 1/2 was too big. I had to return it but kept the size 9. I love these shoes, the stitching is beautiful and are super easy to clean. After cleaning them they practically look brand new! They do however get scuffed up pretty fast especially by dirt, since I walk all day long for school and my job they don't get too dirty but no matter, a quick wipe makes them look Good. The shipping was fast, the return was good and I am buying more colors for this style of boot since they look F***ing Badass!
on May 24, 2014
Great boots, I followed the advice of another poster and got half a size smaller, since they said they run half a size big. They were too small when I put them on, so I needed half a size bigger. No big deal though, just order your true size and you should be happy. It doesn't look like the soles are stitched to the shell though, so that's a bummer. I imagine in time the glue won't hold just like every other cheap pair of boots I buy. Guess after these I should just spend the extra and get a quality pair with stitched soles.
on May 1, 2014
The shoes are sturdy and easy to put on, there seems to be some off coloration on the heel where the rubber seems to have contrasting color oddly white, this is not perfect but does not really detract from the function of the shoe, it would be good to have a bit more ankle support but at the price the boots are a good value
on November 29, 2015
I did a lot of research before buying these boots. Actually, I had planned on getting the regular bushacre chukkas until I came across these. I tried them on in a store and compared them with the regular chukkas. I found these to be more comfortable (although both versions had different upper materials so that may have played a part in it).

Bottom line, they look great and I finally have a pair of boots in my collection. I typically wear a size 11.5 or 12 depending on the brand and type of shoe. For me, size 11 fit best with these boots. Based on other reviews, there doesn't seem to be a consensus about the fit. Perhaps the fit is more true to size the lower the size of the boot (because people that ordered their normal sizes seemed to be ordering 10 or below). I have the beeswax version, which doesn't seem to be available right now but they are the best version in my opinion.
on December 11, 2014
You need to order app .5 sizes bellow the size you wear in Nikes or Hanns and a whole size bellow what you wear in Asics. If you do, you will not be disappointed. Great looking shoes. I personally like them more than my Bushacre lows because of the added support and protection from the elements.
on May 19, 2014
Bought these on a lark. Remembered wearing Desert Boots when I was a kid and before everyone started wearing sneakers. These are very high quality, very comfortable and are very attractive in aesthetics. They run just a touch larger than a standard 10 men's shoe but did not find it too bee too much extra space in the toes. Boot is overall very comfy and am much pleased with the purchase. When these wear out...can guarantee I will buy another pair. These are an almost perfect casual shoe.
on November 14, 2014
Be confident in ordering your true shoe size. The boots looks sexy as hell. The leather is tough and will take a few weeks to break in and mold to your feet so don't be discouraged when putting them on! This is my third pair of Clarks boots.
on May 15, 2014
Bought these in chocolate size 10.5 (a half size small as I'd been advised to do by other reviews). My feet were still swimming in them so I exchanged for a size 10, which fit great. Really awesome boot otherwise, just be sure to order a size down.
on January 13, 2015
Material doesnt look as expected looks a little more like rubber but still great looking boots.It fits as expected and has a great design overall great buy
on April 23, 2014
They run half size big, be careful! I recommend trying them on first at a store for the best fit