5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT Boot
Published 5 months ago by Jorge R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big
They run half size big, be careful! I recommend trying them on first at a store for the best fit
Published 6 months ago by Glen Sousa

5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT Boot, May 26, 2014
These boots are beautiful, perfect, stylish and are Super Mega Extra comfortable. I read other reviews that said they run a half a size big or half a size small... LIES!!!Its a True fit! I am universally a size 9 for every shoe I practically wear from addidas, nike, rebook h&m shoes (Except probably for converse) and when I read the review I ordered two pairs, one a size 9 and the other 9 1/2. The size 9 boot fit perfectly while the 9 1/2 was too big. I had to return it but kept the size 9. I love these shoes, the stitching is beautiful and are super easy to clean. After cleaning them they practically look brand new! They do however get scuffed up pretty fast especially by dirt, since I walk all day long for school and my job they don't get too dirty but no matter, a quick wipe makes them look Good. The shipping was fast, the return was good and I am buying more colors for this style of boot since they look F***ing Badass!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
Goog quality but half a size too big

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, May 24, 2014
Great boots, I followed the advice of another poster and got half a size smaller, since they said they run half a size big. They were too small when I put them on, so I needed half a size bigger. No big deal though, just order your true size and you should be happy. It doesn't look like the soles are stitched to the shell though, so that's a bummer. I imagine in time the glue won't hold just like every other cheap pair of boots I buy. Guess after these I should just spend the extra and get a quality pair with stitched soles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clark's Bushacre High Chukka Boot - classic Desert Boot., May 19, 2014
Bought these on a lark. Remembered wearing Desert Boots when I was a kid and before everyone started wearing sneakers. These are very high quality, very comfortable and are very attractive in aesthetics. They run just a touch larger than a standard 10 men's shoe but did not find it too bee too much extra space in the toes. Boot is overall very comfy and am much pleased with the purchase. When these wear out...can guarantee I will buy another pair. These are an almost perfect casual shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, odd sizing, May 15, 2014
Bought these in chocolate size 10.5 (a half size small as I'd been advised to do by other reviews). My feet were still swimming in them so I exchanged for a size 10, which fit great. Really awesome boot otherwise, just be sure to order a size down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Chukka boot, May 1, 2014
Claire M Clasen (Yorktown, Virginia, US) - See all my reviews
The shoes are sturdy and easy to put on, there seems to be some off coloration on the heel where the rubber seems to have contrasting color oddly white, this is not perfect but does not really detract from the function of the shoe, it would be good to have a bit more ankle support but at the price the boots are a good value

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, April 23, 2014