4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe
Doesn't fit like the titan slippers but I'll keep it. I like the look just hard to know the fit without trying on.
Published 17 months ago by Dennis A. Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks and comfy but... not worthy.
They look good and are comfortable but rubber sole should extend farther out on the toe and in the outer arch. As these parts aren't covered by the sole, the leather gets in contact with the floor and destroys them with every step.

They should work for you if you spend 110% (not 100%) of your time on silk carpets. (I guess)
Published 8 months ago by fersuarezb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks and comfy but... not worthy., April 5, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Circuit Perez Loafer (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe, July 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, June 1, 2014
The shoe was bought for my dad for his birthday. He really likes it. he says it is comfortable and fits very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Drivers, April 16, 2014
I really like the light construction of this loafer. They will make great travel shoes. I look forward to my next trip so I can break them in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected, February 4, 2014
The style and materials of this shoe give it a nice look, but the shoe isn't very comfortable out of the box. The materials are as described, but the leather in the upper is surprisingly stiff. After break-in, comfort will surely improve, but I wasn't expecting such a stiff shoe. There are some stray spots of glue on the upper, which detracts from appearance and quality.

As others have written, the sole should extend farther out on the toe. Since it doesn't, the leather at the tip of the shoe is exposed, and comes in contact with the ground on every step. I have to believe that's going to wear through prematurely.

For the money, I'm not satisfied with the shoe, but it took me a while to realize that. I don't think this shoe is a great value at anything other than a give-away price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, January 1, 2014
These are definitely what I would call super casual shoes that may actually be one step above slippers. They fit well if you go barefoot in them or wear thin socks. They look fine except for the tread that wraps around the heel of the shoe. I understand why it's there since these are "driving mocs" but it would have been nice to have a plain leather back. Still, very comfortable and well constructed. I like them.

1.0 out of 5 stars stretched out, November 7, 2014
initially i ordered these in an 11.5 and they felt a little small, I exchanged them for a 12 and they fit great for a little over a week. After that they stretched tremendously in the heal area. Now, after about 2 months of wearing them between 1 and 3 days a week, the heel cup is too loose to wear them at all and I can no longer return them. I have tried adding mole skin around the inside to no avail. I have an older design of this same shoe in black and love it, ive had them for 3+ years and they still fit great. These, not so much, very disappointed with Clarks on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Bueno

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best looking or comfortable Clarks, July 28, 2014
I usually like Clark shoes and know to get a size smaller then what you usually wear. I am very disappointed in the comfort of this shoe. It gives me blisters in the back and uncomfortable on my toes even with plenty of space. As well not the best looking shoe on feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars workers, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Circuit Perez Loafer (Shoes)
I've been thru Rockports, Eccos, Bostonians u name it, these work for me as a person on their feet all day. would recommend a fitting though before a blind buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›