Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on November 8, 2014
For me, buying shoes is such a chore. I have different sized feet, custom orthotics and a foot lift, so finding a shoe that fits me is incredibly difficult. I discovered a year ago that clarks fit the bill for me, but still even then it can be difficult. This shoe is perfect for anyone with custom orthotics that needs support as well in the heel. This shoe is wider than most which is perfect for me because my feet are wide, but not wide enough for a wide size shoe.

They are very comfortable right out of the box and I say they fit like most Clark shoes, a half size bigger than normal so always order a half size down! Other than that, they are perfect and fit the bill for work where I do a decent amount of walking.
on May 14, 2014
This is the first time i bought this style/model from Clark's. It is not as light as i had expected it to be. Also, the fit is smaller than other 11.5 Clark's shoes.
i am keeping this hoping the fit will get better with wear.
on April 15, 2014
Fine! the size is OK of 9 (42). Quite good for 9's feet.
I think if your feet size is between 9.0 to 9.5, looks like 9.2/9.3 :), you can still try this one if no other choice. It has some tolerance.
on March 14, 2014
I am a trainer and I am on my feet for hours and they were great out of the box. I have had other shoes that were comfortable to stand in but the shoe did not breath and before the end of the day they were like a swamp. Love these shoes.
on May 4, 2014
I done some shopping outside and most stores have man made materials bottoms. Even big name brands like S***ers, something I have worn for over 10 years, are now pushing out synthetics on everything. Oh, and they are NOT cheap.

So, after all the research online, i decided to come back to amazon and go with clark.

They fit nicely, i have big feet. Walking on them around home feels comfy, not like one of those Italian made pointy toe shoes that I had before. Good bargain too.
on April 1, 2014
Great soft leather shoes I just hope Clarks keeps these styles in production. Clarks has to make more styles in this last. Thank you.
on August 20, 2014
These shoes were purchased for my husband. He wears them five days a week for work. The building he works in is the furthest away from the parking lot. He loves the shoes!
on November 9, 2014
Clarks shoes have always been my favorite. Always a reasonable/fair price - great fit from the start and long lasting. I will definitely purchase Clarks shoes again
on August 4, 2014
I have worn Clarks shoes in the past and was very impressed with the comfort,style and overall durability of them.These shoes are no exception;they,re great.
on June 4, 2014
I ordered these shoes for my husband. Sizing was perfect, very nice colour. Leather is very soft, no need to break them. He loves them!