5.0 out of 5 stars Only shoes I buy any more
IMO, Clarks are the best out there. The Denton Dane are great, with a slight upsweep of the toe box so they don't rest totally flush with the surface. They really stand apart. I got two pair- one in black, the other in what's termed here 'gray leather', which for intents and purposes is brown.
Published 14 months ago by Tom D

3.0 out of 5 stars This particular pair of Clarks runs small
Published 9 months ago by Michael Cuttineaux

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Only shoes I buy any more, November 5, 2013
Tom D (wilkes-barre, PA United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars This particular pair of Clarks runs small, April 25, 2014
I am a big fan of Clarks Shoes ...I have been buying them for some time now and I learned after I bought my first pair of Clarks to buy them a half size smaller. I always wear size US 12 in oxfords...but in Clarks, I wear a US 11.5 . These shoes do list US 11.5 but I had to return them for size 12 . I have no idea why the sizing is true on these but that's what happened. Amazon customer service was amazing as always and arranged for the return and exchange to a size 12. I really like the look of these dark chocolate brown shoes...the leather upper is very nice looking and looks great with jeans or chinos...and they are comfortable as you would expect from Clarks...these are not cheap looking shoes and I get compliments but at $83.00 I was a bit surprised by heel and sole materials "synthetic molded sole"(that's the only reason I gave 3 stars)I think Clarks cut corners but honestly, nobody can tell when you wear them. The synthetic sole material that is used seems to be sturdy enough and does provide comfort .I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of these . Now that I have the size 12, I am very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoe but......, May 31, 2014
I have always worn Clark shoes and this pair was highly disappointed in. Clark shoes have always ffit true to size on me, but this pair fit way too snug and the heel of the shoe digs into my skin through my socks. I would like to wear them but wont because I dont want to deal with the blisters. They are greatly looking shoes if you like that 1930's look.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good balance between comfort and style, June 13, 2014
These are great all around shoes.

I can wear them in pretty much any situation, and they are comfortable after hours of wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, April 26, 2014
the clark's shoes usually have nice looking,this one is fine too. but this type maybe a little small than the other clark's I've take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes they fit as good as they look, May 13, 2014
These shoes are perfect and hands down one of the best pairs of shoes I've ever owned and I have had a lot of shoes. Looks good .fits great. If there are any reviews out there that aren't 5 stars for these shoes that would surprise me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 3, 2014
I have those now for a month take them most of the days to work. at first it was very tight and i thought I got the wrong item, after couple of time wearing them thire leather relaxed and i Love them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 1, 2014
These shoes are exactly what is shown on the picture and are very comfortable!! I would highly recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 17, 2014
Great shoes , fit perfect . Looks fine, casual dress only. Arrived as expected.
Original Clarks. Very good. I am pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars look nice, April 15, 2014
highly recommend this to everyone that is looking to include shoes in your lifestyle and to look good while doing it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›