5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots
You can't go wrong with the classic desert boot. The green leather I bought is a great color, but it does scuff easily (if you care about that). I'm a size 12 and have a little bit of a wide foot and the 11.5 fits me fine, so I recommend buying a half size smaller than usual.
Published 9 months ago by Chris D

3.0 out of 5 stars Comforatable Suede Boot
I love Clarks shoes and boots. This suede desert boot did not disappoint. It's comfortable just like all my other Clarks boots and shoes. The suede makes it a little more stylish than my other Clark's and I've gotten a few compliments around the office. The soul is very different from souls of other boots that I've worn.
Published 13 months ago by EC95148

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots, May 8, 2014
The Horween leather is a plus, and the crepe sole is just as soft as ever. Durable, comfortable, and they never seem to go out of style. They're probably worth full price, but you can always get a deal on Amazon. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars color not dark, January 29, 2014
I thought these shoes would be a darker red. In the book they look red in person they look like a light shade of red. They run a half a size too big and I own 6 pair of clarks desert boots these are the first to run a little to big. Its still a good quality shoes. Its just not as dark as the pictures look

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool shoes ... order a 1/2 to full size down, March 23, 2014
These shoes are really great looking and comfortable. The upper is made using Horween Chromexel, which is a very high quality leather for a not ultra expensive boot. The burgundy goes with almost any color and the look can definitely either be dressed up or down. Definitely size down ... I ordered 1/2 size down from my normal size and they're still a little loose feeling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my chukkas, April 16, 2014
Great style and cool pattern! Soft material. Will wear with shorts or pants. Runs about a 1/2in long. My next pair will be 1/2in shorter so 7 instead of 7.5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort - great shoe if you aren't walking too much, February 9, 2015
RE: Clarks Men's Desert Chukka Boot,Brown Tumbled...

First off - size. I read the reviews and bought a 1/2 smaller. Fit perfectly. There is something to buying a 1/2 size smaller. I can't remember ever having a size 10 fit me.

Comfort - great shoe if you aren't walking too much. First thing I did with them was walk the dog. They feel very much like a little bit wide dress shoe. They are comfortable, but they don't seem to have much support. That said, maybe the dress shoe reference isn't fair in that I have had Rockports that I feel I could hike the Appalachian trail with - so maybe I should just say they aren't the most supportive shoes out there. Thick socks will be no problem.

Looks - for real, they look great. I am sure the gum rubber on the bottom will become dark and soiled in no time - that's cool - these are for wearing with jeans. Were that to never happen, I would have no problem pairing them with slacks. We'll see.

Glad I got em.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish shoe, but WAY too large, February 13, 2014
This shoe is really trendy and high quality. However, I generally wear a size 11 shoe and ended up having to order a 9.5 in these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual boots for the price, but goes on sale often!, February 24, 2015
Got it in the tobacco suede, which comes with a brick red crepe sole as opposed to the standard light beige colored crepe sole. Absolutely love it, though the ease of getting the sole dirty somewhat hides the excellent coloration of the sole when brand new. Fits true to size, and the unlined nature means that it is incredibly easy to get on and off. One point of contention is that on the sole, right next to the heel, is a sticker with a very sticky adhesive. Removing this sticker was a bit difficult because of the adhesive, and to top it off, the adhesive is stuck to the sole! Nothing major, but still a little annoying knowing that a bit of adhesive is stuck to the sole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its length fits pretty well for my feet, December 24, 2014
First of all, I want to thank the seller here. According to the Amazon feedback, the shoes would no way be delivered before Christmas. However, surprisingly, I got my shoes on 24th.
Then let's talk about the size. What a strange size! I used to wear 11 or 10 1/2. I ordered a 9 1/2 for this boot. The result is: Its length fits pretty well for my feet, but the width is a somewhat small (the shoes cannot be tied). Then I added some length to the shoelaces with some tricky improvements, and it fits my feet perfectly. Overall, it is a pair of good shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 18, 2014
I was reading other reviews about sizing down on these desert boots and I'm glad I took that in consideration. I was afraid that ordering only a half size down was still too large but fortunately it fitted beautifully. I would recommend a half size down maybe even a full size all depending on your feet's structure. I was completely satisfied with my purchase along with the super fast arrival!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crepe Soles BIG MSTAKE, October 30, 2014
This is a good shoe, very good quality, feels comfortable and is very stylish. My girlfriend likes em so that's a plus. The only downfall is that the light colored sole will be dirty after your first use guaranteed. With a different sole this shoe would be perfect. I ordered 2 more pair but I got the other clark boots with a rubber sole, hopefully that will prove to be different

Clarks Men's Desert Boot Chukka Boot