5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots
You can't go wrong with the classic desert boot. The green leather I bought is a great color, but it does scuff easily (if you care about that). I'm a size 12 and have a little bit of a wide foot and the 11.5 fits me fine, so I recommend buying a half size smaller than usual.
Published 5 months ago by Chris D

3.0 out of 5 stars Comforatable Suede Boot
I love Clarks shoes and boots. This suede desert boot did not disappoint. It's comfortable just like all my other Clarks boots and shoes. The suede makes it a little more stylish than my other Clark's and I've gotten a few compliments around the office. The soul is very different from souls of other boots that I've worn.
Published 9 months ago by EC95148

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots, May 8, 2014
The Horween leather is a plus, and the crepe sole is just as soft as ever. Durable, comfortable, and they never seem to go out of style. They're probably worth full price, but you can always get a deal on Amazon. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool shoes ... order a 1/2 to full size down, March 23, 2014
These shoes are really great looking and comfortable. The upper is made using Horween Chromexel, which is a very high quality leather for a not ultra expensive boot. The burgundy goes with almost any color and the look can definitely either be dressed up or down. Definitely size down ... I ordered 1/2 size down from my normal size and they're still a little loose feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, quiet and attractive, November 29, 2013
Good fit well with thick socks preferred. No binding over the arch. Comfortable insole, but a bit hard with thin socks. The crepe sole is quiet and non-marking on hard floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Clark Desert Boots, October 23, 2013
A longtime favorite of mine. I wore these in college and beyond. Now, after a long hiatus wearing Docs, Skechers, whatever; I'm back with an excellent pair of Olive suede Clarks and I love them! Mwahhhhh!

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, February 24, 2014
<3 love clarks when I was a lad... these kicks make people smile.. sharp, great for the office, parties, or just kickin about town! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars what a nice boot, May 25, 2014
but the color is not same as i saw on the web page showed.
the olive is a little dark.like the green dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my chukkas, April 16, 2014
Great style and cool pattern! Soft material. Will wear with shorts or pants. Runs about a 1/2in long. My next pair will be 1/2in shorter so 7 instead of 7.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy others!!, April 1, 2014
Great looking, super-comfortable, comes with extra set of funky red laces. Shipping and packaging excellent. Recommend treating with a water repellent...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, March 17, 2014
My husband was very pleased with these boot. They fit a bit tight but we know they will stretch with time. He really wanted them so we had to get a 1/2 size smaller but they are worth it! Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, comfortable boots, March 10, 2014
These boots are very comfortable and look great! They look great with blue jeans or khakis. I'm quite pleased with this purchase.

Clarks Men's Desert Boot Chukka Boot