5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots
You can't go wrong with the classic desert boot. The green leather I bought is a great color, but it does scuff easily (if you care about that). I'm a size 12 and have a little bit of a wide foot and the 11.5 fits me fine, so I recommend buying a half size smaller than usual.
Published 6 months ago by Chris D

3.0 out of 5 stars Comforatable Suede Boot
I love Clarks shoes and boots. This suede desert boot did not disappoint. It's comfortable just like all my other Clarks boots and shoes. The suede makes it a little more stylish than my other Clark's and I've gotten a few compliments around the office. The soul is very different from souls of other boots that I've worn.
Published 10 months ago by EC95148

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Desert boots, May 8, 2014
The Horween leather is a plus, and the crepe sole is just as soft as ever. Durable, comfortable, and they never seem to go out of style. They're probably worth full price, but you can always get a deal on Amazon. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool shoes ... order a 1/2 to full size down, March 23, 2014
These shoes are really great looking and comfortable. The upper is made using Horween Chromexel, which is a very high quality leather for a not ultra expensive boot. The burgundy goes with almost any color and the look can definitely either be dressed up or down. Definitely size down ... I ordered 1/2 size down from my normal size and they're still a little loose feeling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my chukkas, April 16, 2014
Great style and cool pattern! Soft material. Will wear with shorts or pants. Runs about a 1/2in long. My next pair will be 1/2in shorter so 7 instead of 7.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 18, 2014
I was reading other reviews about sizing down on these desert boots and I'm glad I took that in consideration. I was afraid that ordering only a half size down was still too large but fortunately it fitted beautifully. I would recommend a half size down maybe even a full size all depending on your feet's structure. I was completely satisfied with my purchase along with the super fast arrival!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crepe Soles BIG MSTAKE, October 30, 2014
This is a good shoe, very good quality, feels comfortable and is very stylish. My girlfriend likes em so that's a plus. The only downfall is that the light colored sole will be dirty after your first use guaranteed. With a different sole this shoe would be perfect. I ordered 2 more pair but I got the other clark boots with a rubber sole, hopefully that will prove to be different

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, March 17, 2014
My husband was very pleased with these boot. They fit a bit tight but we know they will stretch with time. He really wanted them so we had to get a 1/2 size smaller but they are worth it! Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, comfortable boots, March 10, 2014
These boots are very comfortable and look great! They look great with blue jeans or khakis. I'm quite pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love clarks, March 9, 2014
I love this colour and has always bin a clarks fan and I am truly satisfied and I will be buying more of this site again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, March 4, 2014
My boyfriend loves these boots. They are very comfortable and fit like his other Clarks. The green sole looks great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I Wanted, February 19, 2014
They feel very comfortable. Easy to put on take off. Light weight but warm. Keep my ankles and feet warm.

Clarks Men's Desert Boot Chukka Boot