5.0 out of 5 stars <3
<3 love clarks when I was a lad... these kicks make people smile.. sharp, great for the office, parties, or just kickin about town! <3
Published 1 month ago by Text book and more

3.0 out of 5 stars Required Headline
The way the leather folds when I roll my foot forward to push forward causes it to fold downwards on my toes. I lessened the problem by inserting a potato in the boot overnight, but even so, I'm not a fan of the extra pressure on my foot.
Published 1 month ago by Adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, February 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 18, 2013
I have worn Clarks Desert Boots for years, even before they were popular. I love the look and feel. They are so comfortable. They run a tiny bit small. These are made even better with the Horween leather, it is a definite upgrade at only a tiny premium. The leather is thicker and hopefully will last longer. The burgundy color is subtle, they really just look brown in most light. I get compliments on these shoes often. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, December 18, 2013
8.5 US is fit for man in 180.
The leather is not as red as I worried.
Very suitable for smart casual

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted and fashionable, December 16, 2013
Wanted something unique and got it wisely. Not waterproof of course, but cannot wait for some better weather to show them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, quiet and attractive, November 29, 2013
Good fit well with thick socks preferred. No binding over the arch. Comfortable insole, but a bit hard with thin socks. The crepe sole is quiet and non-marking on hard floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Clark Desert Boots, October 23, 2013
A longtime favorite of mine. I wore these in college and beyond. Now, after a long hiatus wearing Docs, Skechers, whatever; I'm back with an excellent pair of Olive suede Clarks and I love them! Mwahhhhh!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my chukkas, April 16, 2014
Great style and cool pattern! Soft material. Will wear with shorts or pants. Runs about a 1/2in long. My next pair will be 1/2in shorter so 7 instead of 7.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Pair Of Clarks, April 13, 2014
These Clarks Desert Boots are one of the best pair I have to date, very stylish, not a pair to wear everyday because of the color and how easy the suede could get dirty if stepped on. Other than that buckling the shoe could be a task if you have wide feet, I wear size 11 and it was a little difficult trying to buckle then at first but after a few wears I didn't have that problem (11.5 might have been better to make up for a 11W) Other than that a great pair to add to the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes, April 9, 2014
Clarks Men's Desert Boot Dark Grey Suede 8.5. Classic, comfortable and easy to wear. Suitable for Spring, Autumn, and Winter. Very nice shoes. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy others!!, April 1, 2014
Great looking, super-comfortable, comes with extra set of funky red laces. Shipping and packaging excellent. Recommend treating with a water repellent...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›