5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Mali
These boots are awesome. They run just slightly large, so I ordered an 8.5 instead of the usual 9. Great look and feel and they break in nicely.
Published 23 months ago by Jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars Durability Issues
Published 7 months ago by Everlast Ninja

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, not the most comfortable of the Clark's line., September 26, 2013
C. F. lott (Southern Cascadia) - See all my reviews
I've had all the classic Clark's and these are my favorite by looks, but took a bit to break in and aren't as ridiculously comfortable as the "Walter White Wallabees", but not much is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Mali, September 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, December 3, 2012
Mountain Dave (California Sierras) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Mali Boot (Apparel)
I love these boots. For me they are a bit too narrow but customer service was great and exchanged my size 10 1/2 for size 11. If your feet are a little wide, you might want to order 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit. Simple style. Ultra-light. Crepe comfort., February 6, 2014
Very impressed by these affordable boots. The leather is thin and light as expected. Shine em up and use them as dress boots, or for the price just run them into the ground and buy another pair when finished. I'm on a mission to see how good of shape I can keep these in until the soles wear out (crepe wears out FAST) and replace them with more a dress sole. Anxious to see how these boots evolve (or if they evolve at all... my last couple of pairs of Clarks fell apart pretty quick, but this is my first desert boot).

4.0 out of 5 stars Size a half-size down and wear thick socks on your first few wears., December 17, 2013
Boots fits roughly the same of the regular Clark Desert Boot, but has much thicker leather. First few wears my ankles were getting chafed by the top of boot, but after a few weeks the leather has softened and become much less irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Desert Boot, July 28, 2013
I bought these boots for the winter. They fit my feet perfectly, and there is enough room for my toes. Clarks actually makes a great boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Boots, July 20, 2012
Excellent product in every way. The Clarks Men's Desert Mali Boots look good and feel good. I like the lace-up style and height. I am sure I will enjoy wearing them a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Durability Issues, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Desert Mali Boot (Apparel)
Don't get me wrong. These are amazing looking boots for the price. Leather quality is decent..expected from the price. I've owned mine for about 4-5 months. Regularly polish/clean them. Sole wears out at the balls of your feet fairly quickly. Zero traction on ice. What sucked was that by the time they broke in so the heels were comfortable, the footbed had peeled halfway in each boot. This leaves you in almost direct contact with the outer sole.
Great as a fashion accessory but don't plan on doing daily citywalking in these. Probably would not buy them again. Go for a pair of Redwings instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 20, 2011
The Clarks Desert Mali boot is true to size. I was fairly concerned that the boot would be too narrow, but it seems to follow decent proportions. No issues so far, and the beeswax leather took some weatherproofing spray very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars somewhat uncomfortable, May 23, 2014
It wasn't that they were somewhat large, I had to choose one. Its that they were just plane uncomfortable. It only took 30 seconds of wearing to know. And I love Clark's Boots I have 5 pairs of them. But for some reason I just could not wear these boots. Had to return. Amazon has a great return policy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›