5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Sole
Superb on all counts. Not only does it provide the expected Clark quality construction, the natural rubber sole provides extraordinary comfort AND secure footing on most surfaces. Plus the box-toe gives those wearers in need of a bit more forefoot room more than enough space and those with podiatry problems the comfort they so desperately yearn for.
Published on January 11, 2008 by Mike B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
The only comfortable part of the shoe was its sole. It is made of some sort of a gelly product so they are soft while walking. The shoe it's self was putting pressure on my feet, very uncomfortable.
Published on August 13, 2011 by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Sole, January 11, 2008
Mike B. (New York State) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, great looking shoe, February 16, 2013
This is usually more than I spend on a pair of shoes, but they are extremely worth it.

From the first moment I put them on I didn't want to take them off they are so comfortable. Other reviewers talked about having to break them in first or having the center stitch hurt their foot, I have found neither of those to be true.

The only knock I have on them is that the bottoms are light in color, which doesn't make sense to me. The bottoms don't take long to get black with dirt.

Overall, great shoe. They look great with jeans or khakis. They are incredibly comfortable. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SHoe, January 22, 2013
I have had them for three months now. Great shoe, look great, feel great. They are a bit stiff, give yourself a few weeks to break them in, after that they are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars People love these, January 16, 2013
I bought these and almost returned them because I had a hard time adjusting to the middle seam, but it's hard to return something that you always get compliments on. Each time I wear them someone asks what they are and where I bought them, which makes you feel better about the purchase. They have no arch support, so great for flat foots, but I had to buy an aftermarket insole. They seem like they will be very durable as the leather is high quality and the sole is sewed on and not glued.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift For My Man, October 17, 2009
C. Holmes (Plantation, FL) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for my husband's birthday. He loves Clark's. He put them on as soon as he got them and walked up and down the house in his drawers and the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars And I'm glad I found them will work with them for the ..., July 11, 2014
Well I've been looking for these for quite sometime now. And I'm glad I found them will work with them for the price thanks. Jw

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 3, 2014
Clarks is always a good choice. It was a perfect fit. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 11, 2013
A good looking shoe and fit like a glove. . . for a foot. Very comfortable from the get-go. Can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars special occasion shoes, April 7, 2013
Nice addition to my clarks collection. Very happy they chose to show some respect/recognition to one of their markets. The price could be higher though since we, the Jamaican Dons of Dons, can't wear nothing too cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, August 13, 2011