5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks shoes are very comfortable
Published 13 months ago by Hector Carrillo

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy!!!!
i wear it only a week ,the front side of the shoes started break apart .it was not like the others viewers say ,becarefull guys .don't waste you money $$$$$$$
Published 2 months ago by weijie

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks shoes are very comfortable, December 18, 2013
I recently bought these shoes are very comfortable, size is perfect and walking feels great. these shoes to replace my old model "Clarks Men's Portland Oxford" that are 100% recommended. I did not find the medium size for the model "Clarks Men's Portland Oxford." I hope they can get this model because after four years of use I can tell you they are durable, comfortable and you do not get tired after long periods of standing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, May 2, 2014
It's only been a week but already my ankles and feet no longer hurt, I work in an automotive plant doing IT and I walk 4-6 miles a day on concrete, so far this is the best pair of shoes I have found for this environment.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy!!!!, November 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Mens Feldars LO Oxford, Black Leather, 12 M US, December 20, 2014
I have not had the shoes for long,but I can say the shoes fit well, right out of the box and I walked around,not far for a few days to get the feel, I took the shoes for a 6 hour walk that included going down and up a very steep incline and my feet got tired, but I took off the shoes and the feet felt really good. I will say that the shoes for me made me feel like my feet were higher off the ground, but I don't mean that as a ding to the shoe. I owned the original Clark walking shoe, years ago and it was an excellent shoe then and now as far as fit and comfort, I am surprised, Clark still makes a great shoe. Thank you Clark Shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars so good. I wear 9, September 2, 2014
Got it about a month ago. So far, so good.
I wear 9.5 (M) in most US sizes and this fits as expected. Haven't tested waterproof feature, so the major trial is in the offing. But before I'd use either mink oil or water repellant solution which I have for my other shoes and which worked without a hitch.
Style-wise, they actually slightly better than I expected. Nevertheless, it's somewhere between casual and work footwear. Don't think anyone is going to pay attention if it rains outside, though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly impressed, December 4, 2014
B_Green (everett, wa United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't overly impressed with these shoes. After wearing to work twice and church once one tough started to shoe scuff marks on the toe (thanks kids). I also had some discomfort from the tongue for the first week or so. So after a few months, the scuff marks are getting worse, and the shoes don't scream comfortable! to me. I am a size 8.5, got a 9, and they are a little tight on the bridge of my feet (isn't that the top part...(?)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. Not quite as dressy as I would have liked, October 10, 2014
These are quite comfortable. Almost like wearing tennis shoes. The gray band along the sole helps them match a wider variety of clothing, but it looks a little weird to me. My wife, a designer, says its fine. These shoes seem a little wider than a typical shoe and though I rated them as "fit as expected", they might be slightly on the large side for some. Not a dress shoe, but OK for business casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, July 14, 2014
I haven't been a big Clarks fan in the past just because of the way they fit me. The price on these, however, was too good to pass on so I took the plunge. These shoes are excellent. They fit just right. They have excellent support and cushioning. I work on a package delivery company's dock doing the morning sort so I am on my feet moving fast for extended periods of time during the day and they have held up quite well. I would recommend these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks men's oxford shoe, July 7, 2014
I got these for my husband to replace a previous pair of Clark oxfords. He shared with me that they fit him perfectly and are so comfortable. He wore them initially for 5 hours without complaint. So from his vantage point, these are great shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoes nice fit., June 23, 2014
good fit very comfortable the only negative is when they get scratched the leather seems to fade in color. Other then that very nice.

Clarks Men's Feldars LO Oxford