|Fits as expected||
Clarks Men's Jax Boat Shoe
|Price:||$34.99 - $79.25 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Manmade sole
- Leather boat shoe with contrast stitching featuring slotted collar with textile lacing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Retro styling with a modern finish, these shoes pull triple-duty and play well with shorts, jeans or khakis.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008N7CM8A
- Item model number: Clarks Jax
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They were great while they lasted, just wish they lasted a little longer for the price I paid.
For those who like to look at lists...
- look great
- feel great
- not so great build quality
- coming apart after year's use
You aren't supposed to wear socks with boat shoes but if you pair them with these SHEEC socks...........
it'll solve your problem of sweaty/smelly feet and shoes and you can't see the socks. Plus, I don't like wearing shoes without socks. Anyways, back to the shoes. They are great!
Edited 7-6-2014: Now the white rubber trim is falling off. Total junk construction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were my all day everyday shoes.... I would definitely be ordering another pair....Published 1 month ago by Malachi DL
I bought this shoes for my son. He has another pair in espresso and he like it so much that I got another in brown/blue. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kaori
My favorite casual shoe. This is my second pair, I also have several other colors.Published 4 months ago by Greg