Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 6, 2013
Well fitting, comfortable, good looking pair of boots. It's difficult to find a store with a good selection of this style boot so everything was done through the mail and that's a pain because the fit for this style varies from mfg to mfg. Only concerns are how long they will last - the interior is a plaid cloth, I had Borns with a soft leather and they lasted about seven years.

Update: After wearing these for a month (in Michigan with a snowy December) I really like these boots. They are comfortable and handle the snow well. I have an office job, wear these daily, and have gotten many compliments on the appearance. Way to go Clarks!
on January 10, 2014
I really liked the look of these boots. When the arrived I was impressed with the quality and coloring. However, I typically wear around size 8 but I heard these ran a little large. I dropped the boot size to a 7.5 hoping to offset the difference. Unfortunately, the shoe was still very loose. That said, a lot of that was related to the width, not length (although still a little long). Having not worn this style before, I will definitely go have them fitted at a store prior to purchasing.
on March 28, 2014
Read the reviews and purchased anyway. I concur with some of the other users, fit is a little odd. Have slightly wide feet, so I purchased the correct size and used insole and fits great. Quality product usual of brand. The ankle is not fitted and has gap, but hidden by pants leg. Comfortable to walk around in and many compliments received.
on March 30, 2014
Clark's Men's Meldon boots fit very well and look great. I would highly recommend these boots to anyone if you are considering this style of boot.,
on February 28, 2014
If you've ever purchased a Clark, you know they are VERY comfortable shoes.

These dogs fit very strangely, too much room around the ankle... and jeans do not layer well over the rim of the boot.

Hoping they will break in, but will most likely return for refund.

Was looking for something to replace the Clark Markby Boots I've owned and loved for years, but apparently, like everything else, Clark's quality has declined in recent years...
on April 23, 2014
I have been wearing Clarks men shoe now for the pass decade and I've never been disappointed. They are strong, comfortable , affordable and yes....fashionable. As for the Clarks Men's Meldon Mid Boot, it seems to have all the characteristics I mentioned just now and it actually looks better in reality than when I viewed it on-line. Definately 2 Thumbs up
on February 16, 2015
The boot is nice, I also received lot of complements, form friends and love ones. Thanks to Amazon. Com for the sale. Please await my purchase within two weeks from today date.
Thanks
on March 31, 2014
It is an excellent product, color, size and overall description of the product is as advertised as such at the time of purchase ....
very pleased
on February 5, 2014
these boots have ended a lot of searching for a good pair of boots that i would purchase time and time again. comfortable all day
on June 11, 2014
Much better quality than Frye for the less than half the money. Clark makes quality shoes and boots and are reasonably priced.