Clarks Men's Meldon Top Boot,Brown Nubuck,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Nubuck upper
- Removable Ortholite® footbed
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 9.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00BAXTMKK
- Item model number: Meldon Top
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Oh and might I add.. other than purchasing Birkenstocks on eBay.. buying these boots online is the best footwear purchase i've made yet!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The "tabs" on the heal broke after a few usages. But they are really comfortable and good looking. They can be worn all day. Make sure you use tall socks thought.Published 23 months ago by Guillo
I've had them a week and they are amazing. They fit great, are super comfortable and more durable than the classic boot. They go with anything and are my go to boots right now.Published 24 months ago by Cordell
These are really nice good-looking boots. However, I am normally a US size 10, but for these I had to get a size 8 in order for them to fit. Other then that they are great!Published 24 months ago by jckray
Excellent quality - good price - fits as expected.
My second pair of Clarks over the past 20 years. Read more
Clarks are where its at. The imitators don't look as good and aren't comfortable. I wear these to work and when I'm out getting ladies.Published on January 24, 2014 by mr.moss
Really well constructed shoe and looks fantastic. I have wore them around for a few weeks and they are really comfortable.Published on January 1, 2014 by K_ski