5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Boot
Published 8 days ago by dvelosky

3.0 out of 5 stars nice boot ,,too low at the arch,,
nice boot good quality, all clarks are way too flat fitting,, no foot is shaped like this,, mine are in shoe stretchers right now,,
Published 5 months ago by jerry lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Boot, November 15, 2014
My Chukkas are breaking in good now and I am very pleased with them. Leather is pliable and now with wear is becoming supple. Stitching looks as if it will hold up well over time. The jury is still out for me on the blue and white soles, but I can live with it based on the comfort of this boot. A word about putting the boots on: the opening of the boot is very fitted so in order to slip on easily, you have to totally loosen the laces. By that I mean all the way down including the bottom, pulling that up a good ways. Otherwise you should expect to use a shoe horn.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Pair I ever had, December 7, 2013
Nice shoes and gets your feet very comfortable the only thing was that size 11 which I am with my other shoes is a bit tight otherwise they are great shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Love it..thanks amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, June 16, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable, great quality and workmanship. Great deal of thought went into making these shoes, value for your money, very happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice boot ,,too low at the arch,,, June 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit great true to size.., June 5, 2014
They fit great true to size..They are a lil hard to put on because the leather is thicker. But to me it's just quality leather. Just have to loosen the laces but once there on they fit great and comfortable...And they look great to...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, June 3, 2014
It is more blue looking than grey but I love them , only thing they are good for the fall and winter and too hot in the summertime. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice amazing shoes and worth for the money I paid, May 26, 2014
I liked the shoes . only one thing to concern is the spray for cleaning is not in the package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and comfort, May 23, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Good to wear with jeans on weekends or with khakis on casual Friday. Wore them 10 straight hours out of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon prime delivery and product description were good, March 31, 2014
The product arrived in a reasonable time, 3-4 days. The product was as advertised. The. Shoe fit to standard US sizing. I have a wide foot but these are normal width and they art still very comfortable. I have since purchased another pair in a different color..

Clarks Men's Mumford Folk Boot