5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday Boot.
Published 9 months ago by Simon S. Menzies

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned them
Nice pair of boots but made for narrow feet. They were to tight that I didn't want to try to break them in because it would have been to painful. The length was fine.
Published 8 months ago by F.R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday Boot., November 6, 2013
Simon S. Menzies "Culdares" (St Hippolyte du Fort, France) - See all my reviews
I love these boots. They have become my go-to everyday boot. Nice and cosy, but not too warm and I like the added advantage of the waterproof Gore Tex lining. Great versatile boot for around town, travelling or trekking and smart enough for casual office footwear. Soft quality leather, comfortable out of the box. I agree partially with the other reviewer (at time of writing) in that they are slightly narrow, but they do give with a bit of wearing. I would not use these for heavy hunting or work wear (soft toe), but for everything else, I love them. Nice quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable fitting boot., November 22, 2013
My only problem with the boot is that there is a lot of insulation in it. This was not stated in the boots description. However, I have decided to keep them for chilly winter days and after skiing wear. They look and fit too good to return. I have seen this boot advertised in catalogs for $80.00 over what I paid for here at Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Critial Reviews are Correct, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Clarks Men's Narly Peak GTX Boot (Apparel)
Agree with Proinsman, F.R and especially BJ Krivanek, boot fit is too small/tight. I think the boot designer used the woman's template for this boot. Length is good but no reasonable width and a very tight boot neck which severly restricts being able to get a man's foot into. Unfortunately bought online and cannot return (time limitation). Trying to break them in to get a season out of them and not going well. Great looking boot but not designed for a man's foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, January 12, 2014
I was looking for a boot that works like a boot, acts like a boot, but doesn't look like one. I found exactly what I was searching for in these. Very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned them, December 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, November 29, 2013
I bought these for a delivery job. Tons of high speed walking in all climates and terain. So far they are awesome comfortable, warm and waterproof. If they last they will be the best boot I've ever owned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong description., May 7, 2014
I am looking for everyday boot that I could used in rainy days even In Summer. But this boot is clearly for COLD weather only. Disappointed with the product description.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks, February 10, 2014
Very nice boots and durable boots. You definitely get more than you pay for when purchasing Clarks. comfortable walking boots and well insulated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Disappointed, February 6, 2014
Well made with leather and heavy soles that can withstand rain, snow and bitter cold temperatures. My husband has worn Clark's for years and has never been disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too small, January 5, 2014
Been buying Clark shoes for as long as I can remember, but this was the first paid I had to return due to the size. Went with another brand instead.

Clarks Men's Narly Peak GTX Boot