Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2013
First, I love this shoe. It is the most beautiful, creamy soft, leather you will find. It is similar to a new baseball mitt in color with a hard-to-find orange/camel/calfskin color that you really only see in belts or wallets.

Unfortunately, you may sacrifice some design points for the beautiful and rare color. First, it is very wide. It has a sort of flipper aspect to the width of the upper/vamp. It's not my foot size or the size of the shoe -- it's purposely designed to be wide. Second, the heel/sole is flat, as is the arch. It fits somewhat like a slipper or sandles. Third, the sole is a grainy rubberized pale (almost transparent, yellowish) color. Think of a flexible duck shoe/boot sole. You've seen this sole on waterproof boots (but these shoes are NOT waterproof).

Fortunately, it's lightweight and easy to travel. If Clarks makes an sturdy oxford in this color with a decent heel height, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Better yet, any men's Italian style shoe designer who uses this leather and color will make a killing. But, sadly, the Clarks Jink is only a shoe that works with casual jeans on legs that can support an oddly wide upper.
on November 14, 2013
Been wearing Clark's for a LONG time. The good ole Clark Wallabee's were a favorite way back in high school. So I started wearing Clarks Desert Boots a while back. Then I saw the Jink. A kinda funky low top version of the boot. The sole is thin crepe, with almost no heel and offers very little insole cushioning. So if you plan to walk a few miles, don't wear the Jink. But if you're just hanging around or going for a stroll, these get the job done well. I like them so much, I bought a second pair in the Chestnut color.....and I am wearing them right now. Yessir, if I were a shoe, I'd be a Clark's Jink. Laid back, casual, comfy, with a slice of funky tossed in there.
on December 26, 2013
Apenas puestas la primera vez las sentís como tuyas desde hace meses!
Usa plantillas si no tienes pies planos o tu vida sera un infierno luego de un rato parado.

You just put the first time feel like yours for months!
Use templates if you have flat feet or your life will be hell after a standstill while.
on April 26, 2013
very in style right now and perfect for spring, one of those classic/timeless oxfords that actually look better with age. the color is super versatile to wear with jeans or colored chinos, and they're very comfortable.
on October 3, 2013
Bought these for my boyfriend. He typically wears sperry's but needed to update his laid back style slightly to be more professional at work. Such a great addition! The soles are so unique & they fit true to size.
on June 1, 2013
I was sceptical about buying a Clark shoe, because in the past they never fit right. This shoe fits fine, though I would have liked a little more arch support. Spectacular color!
on September 5, 2013
Got these shoes and have been wearing them as often as I can. Great fit and amazing quality, I just ordered another pair in another color. The low cut looks great!
on March 8, 2014
With jeans or slacks you are the man in charge.
My only complaint is they run a full size large
On a 1 - 10 scale I'll give them a seven.
I ordered a twelve but need an eleven.
on March 10, 2014
Well. I am giving 4 stars because I found them in cheap prices on clarks showroom. Quality is good though so it doesnt hurt.
on January 12, 2015
Bought these for my boyfriend and he loves it! It's soft, comfortable, slick, and sturdy.