5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance Loves These!
Published 22 months ago by Strawberry Fields Creative

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE
These are not REAL Clarks. Sole is man made plastic. Good price but i will definitely go to the Clarks store next time and pay the 150$ for the real deal. These fall apart in mere months. Cough up the extra money if you want to experience what a Clark Wallabee really is. Poor, very poor knock off
Published 15 months ago by Stevie

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, May 28, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, July 12, 2013
Not as what I've expected it to be. Aside from the shoes being a size larger, it is a complete knock off. I'm returning the shoes and I'll probably get something else of the same amount. Other than that, the delivery was on time and the merchandise came in very good condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Original, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Padmore Wallabee Boot (Apparel)
I just received and returned a pair of these. If you own or have owned a real pair of Clarks with crepe soles, you may be disappointed with the quality of the Padmore. They are not bad for the price, but I would hold out for the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance Loves These!, November 6, 2012
I bought my fiance a pair of Aldo Wallabee-esque shoes for Christmas last year. He loved them but the quality was not very good and they fell apart within the year. He has been pining after the Clarks Wallabees for a while but with a price tag of around $135, it was hard to commit to buying them. When I saw that Amazon carried them for much less and in a huge selection of colors, I ordered these for him as a surprise. He loves them and says they are extremely comfortable. He is a NFL reporter and when he wore them to practice, several of the players complimented his shoes. I guess I did a good job :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Wallbee, September 20, 2013
I searched Amazon web site for shoes with crepe sole. These shoes popped up and I was very happy with the price. When I received the shoes, I was very disappointed when I found out that the sole is made out of plastics as hard as a rock. I sent them back at my expense, and paid $ 17.00 both ways. If you are looking for a shoes with a concrete sole then that is the one otherwise do not waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Padmore Mens Size 12 Beige Regular Suede Casual Boots, November 28, 2012
WeeSuzie (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I gave these boots a 5 star for comfort and style. Husband loves them and the comfort they provide. I would highly recommend these for people who have foot or back pain - VERY cushy.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Clarks Men's Padmore Wallabee Boot (Apparel)
Not Real Clarks. These are horrible knock offs. With in 2 days the sole was tearing away from the shoe and cracking. Do not buy these, go the the Clarks store and spend the money. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted !, August 28, 2014
I never write comments in the negative until now, I was extremely disappointed that the soles to both pairs of the shoes literally came apart in a very short period of time. I can't believe a once reputable company like Clarks would turn out such a terrible product. I am very disappointed with this purchase and highly recommend not purchasing this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
because my son loved the shoes and it looked good on his feet and fit great

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Padmore for Andrew, June 19, 2014
I purchased these ankle boots as a gift for my son. He said that they fit him fine and they are very comfortable.

Clarks Men's Padmore Wallabee Boot