Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 20, 2013
I searched Amazon web site for shoes with crepe sole. These shoes popped up and I was very happy with the price. When I received the shoes, I was very disappointed when I found out that the sole is made out of plastics as hard as a rock. I sent them back at my expense, and paid $ 17.00 both ways. If you are looking for a shoes with a concrete sole then that is the one otherwise do not waste your money.
on September 16, 2015
Bought these for a Marine Vet who has metal in his ankle. He liked them so much he bought himself another pair in a different color. He says they are like walking around in slippers only with great ankle support. They go with almost everything and are nice enough to wear for business casual or slightly dressier sport coat occasions.
on April 18, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. The price was better than anywhere we had looked previously. After research I found that most people advised buying a size smaller than you would normally wear because these shoes run big. My son normally wears 11 1/2 so I ordered a 10 1/2. The shoes arrived in just 2 days and my son was thrilled. However, when he tried them on, they were still to large. So I had to return them and get a size 10. The size 10 fit perfectly and the shoe looks great and my son says its super comfortable. Would suggest this shoe for anyone that likes the look.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 15, 2013
Purchased these for my husband who also has the sand colored suede Wallabees. He's been wearing them for over 10 years and this is his 3rd pair, they last forever if you take good care of them. They fit great and are super comfy. He likes the oily leather ones because they don't get water stains if worn in the rain, and are easier to clean.
on June 8, 2015
I bought a black leather/gum sole pair of Clarks a few years ago. I usually wear size 9, but needed an 8.5 for them. I bought a black suede pair and needed 8.5's as well. I bought these brown ones in the same size and it feels like an 8 might have sufficed. So they fit large in general, some larger than others. P.S. I obviously love my Clarks.
on February 27, 2013
Purchased this for the bf and he loves them. He's a fan of this particular shoe so he would wear all the colors if he could. The only think I would say is the heel is a sandy color not a solid beige-but it's the color if the heel. He still likes them nevertheless, it doesn't look unwearable- just the photo doesn't show this well.

Great shoes nevertheless! Clarks are classic shoes!
on July 12, 2013
Not as what I've expected it to be. Aside from the shoes being a size larger, it is a complete knock off. I'm returning the shoes and I'll probably get something else of the same amount. Other than that, the delivery was on time and the merchandise came in very good condition.
on October 28, 2015
Hi, I purchased these shoes awhile ago and never got to write review about them. The quality of this shoe is terrific and they look absolutely fantastic. These are a very stylish and in-fashion shoe and for the price was an absolute steal. The texture of the shoe is a mix between smooth leather and almost a cotton-type feel. The wedges on the bottom feel as if it is spongy wood which provides more bit of cushion on your feet. The color of the shoe is also very smooth and vibrate as the classic look of the brown does not fade. The laces the shoe are very thick and do not come untied easily so that they are never getting annoying like some other shoes. On to the not so great side of things. This shoe is very heavy indeed. It weighs quite a bit more than most normal shoes and will really give your calf a workout which may not be a bad thing for some people. The shoe itself is very stiff and does not provide much movement and little times I found my sock riding up. the stiffness also causes your foot to ache at times but it wasn't like I was stepping on spikes or could not withstand it. Half the time I did not even know it was hurting. Another negative side is that the solid color of the brown stained my socks inside the shoe. Usually I wore white socks so that may have been my fault never the less I found it frustrating. Compared to other boat shoes, this shoe does find itself at the top of the list without a doubt. This is the type of shoe to wear if you're into more stylish ideas because it provides a very nice look and most people can get away with them. This shoe is not for people who are looking for a relaxer and for something to wear for long, long hours. I would recommend this to people and would encourage them to buy this shoe because it is stylish and not too rigorous on your foot.
on March 14, 2013
Most confortable shoe ever! Make sure to get least a half size smaller. i orderd a second pair for jeans as they get bleed on by the rubbing of the pants on them. I prefer the hard sole of the Padmores over the gummy sole of the wallaby but they have the exact same look. the hard sole will last for months longer!
on May 28, 2013
These are not REAL Clarks. Sole is man made plastic. Good price but i will definitely go to the Clarks store next time and pay the 150$ for the real deal. These fall apart in mere months. Cough up the extra money if you want to experience what a Clark Wallabee really is. Poor, very poor knock off

See 1 answered question