Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Shop Now HTL

on September 20, 2013
I searched Amazon web site for shoes with crepe sole. These shoes popped up and I was very happy with the price. When I received the shoes, I was very disappointed when I found out that the sole is made out of plastics as hard as a rock. I sent them back at my expense, and paid $ 17.00 both ways. If you are looking for a shoes with a concrete sole then that is the one otherwise do not waste your money.
on May 28, 2013
These are not REAL Clarks. Sole is man made plastic. Good price but i will definitely go to the Clarks store next time and pay the 150$ for the real deal. These fall apart in mere months. Cough up the extra money if you want to experience what a Clark Wallabee really is. Poor, very poor knock off
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
Not as what I've expected it to be. Aside from the shoes being a size larger, it is a complete knock off. I'm returning the shoes and I'll probably get something else of the same amount. Other than that, the delivery was on time and the merchandise came in very good condition.
on October 28, 2015
Hi, I purchased these shoes awhile ago and never got to write review about them. The quality of this shoe is terrific and they look absolutely fantastic. These are a very stylish and in-fashion shoe and for the price was an absolute steal. The texture of the shoe is a mix between smooth leather and almost a cotton-type feel. The wedges on the bottom feel as if it is spongy wood which provides more bit of cushion on your feet. The color of the shoe is also very smooth and vibrate as the classic look of the brown does not fade. The laces the shoe are very thick and do not come untied easily so that they are never getting annoying like some other shoes. On to the not so great side of things. This shoe is very heavy indeed. It weighs quite a bit more than most normal shoes and will really give your calf a workout which may not be a bad thing for some people. The shoe itself is very stiff and does not provide much movement and little times I found my sock riding up. the stiffness also causes your foot to ache at times but it wasn't like I was stepping on spikes or could not withstand it. Half the time I did not even know it was hurting. Another negative side is that the solid color of the brown stained my socks inside the shoe. Usually I wore white socks so that may have been my fault never the less I found it frustrating. Compared to other boat shoes, this shoe does find itself at the top of the list without a doubt. This is the type of shoe to wear if you're into more stylish ideas because it provides a very nice look and most people can get away with them. This shoe is not for people who are looking for a relaxer and for something to wear for long, long hours. I would recommend this to people and would encourage them to buy this shoe because it is stylish and not too rigorous on your foot.
on November 28, 2012
I gave these boots a 5 star for comfort and style. Husband loves them and the comfort they provide. I would highly recommend these for people who have foot or back pain - VERY cushy.
on April 18, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. The price was better than anywhere we had looked previously. After research I found that most people advised buying a size smaller than you would normally wear because these shoes run big. My son normally wears 11 1/2 so I ordered a 10 1/2. The shoes arrived in just 2 days and my son was thrilled. However, when he tried them on, they were still to large. So I had to return them and get a size 10. The size 10 fit perfectly and the shoe looks great and my son says its super comfortable. Would suggest this shoe for anyone that likes the look.
on December 30, 2013
I like this style shoe and if it wasn't for the size I would have kept them. I ordered the Clark Original Mens Wallabee boot from Amazon and sent the Padmore Boot back to Clark. Well after a month and no refund I called and was told they never received them back. Lucky for me I paid the $10 at the post office priority mail and had the tracking number and sent it to Clarks and 5 minutes later I received an e-mail that the refund was processed. This was in no way Amazons fault it was the fault of this individual store that sells Clark shoes
on May 20, 2013
I just received and returned a pair of these. If you own or have owned a real pair of Clarks with crepe soles, you may be disappointed with the quality of the Padmore. They are not bad for the price, but I would hold out for the real thing.
on October 31, 2011
For some reason I always wanted to have these shoes, I loved the style and they looked so comfy, and boy if they are!! I took them out of the box for a walk of 10 hours or so sightseeing, although they did cause me the beginning of a blister in my pinky toe,I can't blame the shoes! It was an insane long walk. Minimal breaking in with these shoes and you are ready to go!

Can't be happier with this purchase!
on February 27, 2013
Purchased this for the bf and he loves them. He's a fan of this particular shoe so he would wear all the colors if he could. The only think I would say is the heel is a sandy color not a solid beige-but it's the color if the heel. He still likes them nevertheless, it doesn't look unwearable- just the photo doesn't show this well.

Great shoes nevertheless! Clarks are classic shoes!