4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes!
I have owned several pairs and their always true to size and very comfortable and well made.
Worth the extra money!
Published 12 months ago by Endless Boogie, JLH

3.0 out of 5 stars A Tad Narrow and Thin Soles
Published 5 months ago by CA-SATX

3.0 out of 5 stars A Tad Narrow and Thin Soles, July 20, 2014
CA-SATX "CLA" (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Clarks but this pair, despite being one of the "UN" labeled shoes, isn't up to par in my book. First, this shoe is more narrow than my last pair of Clarks which means it's rubbing my left foot near my little toe, raw. Second, these have very thin soles which means that the cushioning isn't very good at all. In fact, I find them only marginally better than walking barefoot. Of course, there isn't enough room in them to add an insole so I'm kind of stuck. Well kids, let this be a lesson to you; if you order shoes online you assume the risk of getting burned now and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes!, December 9, 2013
Worth the extra money!

5.0 out of 5 stars WORK CASUAL EXCELLENCE!, June 12, 2014
I GOT THESE FOR THE COMFORT AND MODERNITY FACTOR. THEY WORK WELL WITH KHAKIS AND A POLO FOR THE OFFICE, AND WORK PERFECTLY WELL FOR JEANS AND A T-SHIRT FOR SCHOOL. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND WELL MADE. I REALLY LIKE THEM AND FIND A WAY TO WEAR THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big, May 14, 2014
The shoe fit a little bigger than expected, but it fits comfortable still because the show is not rigid, after 30 days of use I am happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for trips, May 10, 2014
C. Lee "CL" (San Clemente, Ca) - See all my reviews
Fit perfect. On east coast trip with new shoes, no worries. Comfortable all day long. Lots of walking, no tired feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, April 20, 2014
William L. Russell (Metuchen, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
So was as represented. Have worn daily for about a week now. We will be doing a lot of walking this summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard shoe, April 6, 2014
Well constructed shoe but I work at a comminity pharmacy and I have to be long hours on my feet and does shoes arren't for that, after 3 hours of using then my feet start to get hurts and I work about 9 hours, so they arren't a comfortable shoe for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, March 13, 2014
Clark's unstructured shoes have spoiled my feet. These are just as comfy and roomy as always. I am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes!, January 24, 2014
I bought these shoes for my son for a Christmas gift and he just loves them. Says they are so comfortable and can easily be broken into too wear with ease. He wears them all day long for work but, they can also be perfect for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as expected., September 2, 2014
Clark's unstructured shoes are my husbands favorite. Can't go wrong here.

Clarks Men's UN Preston Lace-Up Oxford